Two quick (and possibly dumb) questions regarding TMS Encore

I have two really quick questiond I want to ask:

1.) I just started a new NG+ run for TMS Encore (and by "just started" I mean I just got to Fortuna for the first time) and I was looking through the awards and I noticed that the only character I was missing the "Best Dressed" award for was Itsuki. "Oh, I probably missed something in Anzu" I thought, but I have the award for buying every costume at Anzu. Did I miss a costume in the EX Story labyrinth or is this a glitch? If I missed something, how/where can I get it? For reference, the costumes I have are Lord Form, Blue Straight, Lesson Mode, Dark Argyle, School Life, Emblem Form, Survivor's Tale, and Rebellious Joker.

2.) I remember hearing something about Encore including the DLC from the original TMS. Is this just my faulty memory or is this true? If so, where can I access it?

Thanks!

At the end of your first playthrough Itsuki ended up getting a suit and the Marth costume, you can buy them in Anzu in your second playthrough.

The DLC is part of the game and you don't have to do anything special to get it.  Things like the Arena and the training areas in the Bloom Palace were part of the DLC originally.

24 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

1.) I just started a new NG+ run for TMS Encore (and by "just started" I mean I just got to Fortuna for the first time) and I was looking through the awards and I noticed that the only character I was missing the "Best Dressed" award for was Itsuki. "Oh, I probably missed something in Anzu" I thought, but I have the award for buying every costume at Anzu. Did I miss a costume in the EX Story labyrinth or is this a glitch? If I missed something, how/where can I get it? For reference, the costumes I have are Lord Form, Blue Straight, Lesson Mode, Dark Argyle, School Life, Emblem Form, Survivor's Tale, and Rebellious Joker.

If its like the old TMS: FE # there are two costumes you get on a new game +, one for completing the game (Marth costume), and the other if you got the good ending (Suit costume).

2 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

If its like the old TMS: FE # there are two costumes you get on a new game +, one for completing the game (Marth costume), and the other if you got the good ending (Suit costume).

Wait, there was a good ending? How do you get it?

7 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

The DLC is part of the game and you don't have to do anything special to get it.  Things like the Arena and the training areas in the Bloom Palace were part of the DLC originally.

Ah, thanks!

2 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Wait, there was a good ending? How do you get it?

Complete every non-Itsuki character's set of three side-stories. This modifies their character ending information and adds an extra scene with Itsuki.

It's not a "good ending" in the sense the alternative is a "bad ending". It's "good" vs. "better", or "good ending+".

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Complete every non-Itsuki character's set of three side-stories. This modifies their character ending information and adds an extra scene with Itsuki.

It's not a "good ending" in the sense the alternative is a "bad ending". It's "good" vs. "better", or "good ending+".

I did that and I got no such scene.

2 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I think its just complete all the main character's side quest, and talk to all them in the epilogue sequence.

I swear I did that. Maybe I just forgot to talk to one of them?

19 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I swear I did that. Maybe I just forgot to talk to one of them?

You have to do all that then at the end Maiko asks you to be in charge of Fourtuna and you have to agree. 

46 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

You have to do all that then at the end Maiko asks you to be in charge of Fourtuna and you have to agree. 

Welp. Guess I missed that. I could've sworn I did.