Manual scans?

Ethanland

I've been trying to find scans of the original manuals for all of the NES and SNES games in the series, but pretty much everything I've found has either been a dead link, or what looks to be a Wii U VC manual. Does anyone have access to scans of the manuals they could share, or the ability to make scans of them?

3 hours ago, Ethanland said:

ks t

So how did it go, did you contact the guy and get something?

EDIT: UH-OH I just doubleposted, damn...

Edited by This boi uses Nino

2 hours ago, Ethanland said:

I saw that, but it having been from two years ago made me figure it was a dead end. I also don't have a Reddit account, and have no clue how to send DMs on the site.

You'd need a reddit account in order to DM someone on reddit, so if you don't want one, you're out of luck.

Now if it's SF, I can walk you through that (but whether or not anyone who's active has it is another story).

I got the manual from them, but that still leaves the manuals for Gaiden and the SNES games that I need to get. Anyway, I'm going to upload the manual to archive.org for preservation reasons, along with hopefully making it easier for others to find in the future

Edit: I uploaded the manual, and when I went to check the page it had the manuals for Mystery of the Emblem and Geneology of the Holy War as related things. I guess I didn't look there as hard as I thought, but after rechecking it I still couldn't find manuals for Gaiden and Thracia 776.

Edited by Ethanland
Update