Who wants to list their favorites?

Who wants to list who is their favorite Playable and Favorite Enemy Users of any Magic from every Game in The series, if you want you want you can list all 3 versions of both Fates and Three Houses,  but in Awakening you can't list Characters from DLC and Streetpass but as several  in Radiant Dawn several characters start as enemies you can list them twice, Sonya in Gaiden and SOV, In Three Houses you can only list those that are potentially playable on all 4 routes as friends but can list any of them as enemies, but sadly very few in Heroes and I can't remember if in the final fight The Possessed Avatar uses Magic in Awakening 

Playable

Merric in Game 1, Celica in Game 2, Merric in Game 3, Tiltyu in Game 4 Gen 1, Artur Game 4 Gen 2, Asvel in Game 5, Hugh in Game 6, Nino in Game 7, Ewan in Game 8, Soren in Game 9, Micaiah in Game 10, Merric in Game 11, Katarina in Game 12, its The Possessed in Game 13, in Fates its Sakura on The Birthright Path, Elise on The Conquest Path and Sakura on The Revelations Path, in Shadows of Valentia its Genny, in Heroes its The Playable Version of Veronica, on Warrior its Sakura and in Three Houses on Black Eagles its Linhardt if you fight with Eldegard and Flayn if you fight against her, t, on Blue Lions if use renown to buy back his A+ with Reason its Felix otherwise its Annettes and on Golden Deer its Lysthiea before The Time-Skip and Marianne

Enemies

Gharnef in Game 1, Jedah in Game 2, Gharnef in Game 3, Arvis in Game 4's Gen 1, Isthar in Game 4's Gen 2, Veld in Game 5, Brunya in Game 6, Sonia in Game 7, in Game 8 its Riev on Erika Mode and Lyon in Eraphim Mode, its Oliver in Game 9, Micaiah in Game 10, Gharnef again in Game 11, Eremiya in Game 12, Valiar in Game 13, in Fates its Camila on The Birthright Path, Sakura on The Conquest Path and Mikoto on The Revelations Path, in Shadows of Valentia if you recruit Deen its Sonia and if you recruit Sonia again its Jedah, in Heroes its Loki, on Warriors Manfroy again gets its and in Three Houses on Black Eagles its Rhea if you fight for Eldegard and Hubert if you fight against her, on Blue Lions if you recruit Linhardt then its Cornelia and if you don't recruit Linhardt then its Linhardt and on Golden Deer if you don't recruit Linhardt then again its Linhardt and if you do recruit him then its Archeron

So those are mine. What are yours?

Hmm...Well, for playable characters,

Fe 1, 2, 3, 11, 12, 15: Est

Fe4: Azelle

Fe5: Shannam

Fe6: Shanna

Fe7: Florina

Fe8: Franz

Fe9: Rolf

Fe10:Aran/Laura

Fe13:N/A

Fe14:N/A

Fe16:Ashe

TearRing Saga: Sasha

Berwick Saga: Faye

• FE1: Wendel's a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one; Gharnef may be a gimmicky and gatekeepery fight, but he's more memorable than other enemy mages in this game
  • FE2: Probably Sonya for playable, and Jedah for enemy.
  • FE3: Linde due to the goody tomes she has access to, and... uh, Gharnef again, I guess?  Even though his fight in Book 2 is honestly kinda boring...
  • FE4: The game with the actual juicy answers, nothing beats completely flipping the game balance on its head with an Arthur equipped with the Holsety tome.  In terms of enemies to fight, well, I guess I have a fondness for Alvis because of his role in the story and the kickass music that plays when you fight him.
  • FE5: Hard to talk about favorite playable characters in this game considering you're always swapping them around, but I guess I'd say I like Olwen a lot.  As for enemy, I mean, who else to pick except Reinhardt?  What, you want me to lie and say someone stupid like Veld?
  • FE6: I'm not really a fan of kids/adolescents, which much of the cast of this game very obviously are, so I kinda defaulted to Cecilia, the first combat mage you encounter that doesn't look like she's younger than 16; dunno who I'd pick for enemy.
  • FE7: If I'm wanting to completely break the game, the objectively correct answer is Canas (who would win, a big, bad fire dragon or one moon tome boi?), but otherwise I like NinoNergal is the only enemy mage I really remember both in terms of character and how the fight was - Sonia was memorable for earning the Worst Mom 967 award (and every Worst Mom award in every year after 967 until she died), but her fight was unremarkable, and I barely remember a single thing about Ursula or virtually any of the other enemy mages that appear in the game.  I remember that one Black Fang dude that talked about cutting Lyn up into bloody ribbons more than I remember whoever his counterpart was, and it's only because of that messed up fascination he had of becoming the human equivalent of a paper shredder.
  • FE8: Lute if only because I felt like the series really needed an insufferably arrogant mage lady; Lyon is obviously the most memorable mage enemy, though I'm not sure if it's just because of his character arc.
  • FE12: Skipping to 12 because I haven't played much of the Tellius games (I keep saying that, maybe I should just sit down and play through them already) and Shadow Dragon barely introduces many new characters.  Anyway, I know my pick for playable mage would be Katarina, but I'm not sure for enemy mage... I suppose Eremiya, even though her chapter is an insufferable nightmare to beat?
  • FE13: I feel like if I said Robin it'd be cheating considering they can become literally any class that isn't special or unique to specific characters.  If I were to exclude Robin, it'd be Laurent if only because in a Discord server I'm in we made his character portrait into an emote - though he also is just a genuinely good character and unit.  As for foe, I'd say probably Aversa?  I do remember Excellus, but mostly because of that fuckin' ugly as sin face, but I didn't really care much for Validar or his battle.  The plot twists' actual impacts have very little to do with the actual character of Validar even though they heavily involve him.
  • FE14B: Gonna say Mitama - I don't want to pick Sakura because she's the easy pick, but I also think most of the other mages legitimately suck in Birthright.  Mitama, thankfully, is both likable and moderately competent.  Uh, in terms of enemies, it's... well, I think I'd have an easier time reaching into a garbage bag filled with decomposed materials than I would picking which Sat AM cartoon villain from FE: Fates is better.  Probably just Iago simply because fighting him is a bit more challenging than fighting other mages in this path, and because of what he does to Takumeme.
  • FE14C: Leo, the tomato lord.  It's hardly a contest in my eyes.  For enemy... uh, Iago again.  Seriously, he's the only mage I remember having actual fun fighting.
  • FE14R: It's really goddamn unfortunate that he only shows up in the half of the path that I utterly despise, but considering the same can be said for Mitama and it's even more of a pain to acquire her, I'm gonna say Leo again.  Oh yeah, and how about Iago... yet again.  Mages just blow ass in this game, man, I can't help picking the same mage villain over and over when all of them are either unmemorable losers or just as generically evil as Iago without having actually fun boss fights.
  • FE15: You really want me to just say Sonya and Jedah again?  Because I will.  Okay, Mae is also significantly more likable in this iteration given that she now has an actual personality.
  • FE16: Because anyone can become a mage in this game, I'm gonna stick strictly to the ones that have Strengths/Budding Talents in either Reason, Faith, or both.  Look at this chart for more info.  But overall, I'm gonna say my favorite playable mage in this game is Annette.  Actually difficult decision because I also like Marianne, Sylvain, and Lorenz, but there's just something appealing about giving an adorable, small girl like Annette a big "f*** you" axe and it actually being a feasible strategy.  As for enemy... hmm...  Does Nemesis' Opera Company count?  I mean, it's mostly because of the music, but... well, yeah, okay, it's mostly for the music.

Sounds like a lot of work....perfect for passing time until my download is done.

So this is only for Mages, right?

FE1: Wendell/Gharnef (original, I know)

FE2:Sonya/Sonya

FE3:Haven't played yet.

FE4:Arthur/Does Barons count? Well, I'll pick Ishtar just in case

FE5:Linoan/Reinhardt (no, I'm not doing it for the memes)

FE6:Raigh/Brunnya

FE7:Lucius/Nergal

FE8:Artur(when the ships are crashing, this dude won't leave you to die)/Lyon

FE9:Calill/The Boss in Mia's joining chapter 

FE10:Ilyana/Oliver

FE11:Merric/Gharnef again

FE12:Etzel/Arlen

FE13:Reclassed Anna/Aversa

FE14C: Odin/Zola (no, I don't like HIM. I like his map. You got to take any good points you can find in a Fates Villain), FE14B: Didn't finish it, FE14R: Thank god I didn't finish it

FE15: Haven't played yet, but I vote Boey/Garcia (I like his style)

FE16: Annette with Mercie coming right after (I like Marianne too, but you could say I don't really use her as a magic unit..)/That Black Plague White Dark Mage that gets one-shoted even on the hardest dificulty

Mmh let's see, I haven't played all of the fire emblems, but I'll post here the ones that hit me, for now just among the playable characters.

FE6: I love lugh and Gonzales (Gonzales in particular, because the satisfaction he gives as a berserker has no equal)

FE7: I'd say Kent, even though I don't really know why, but really no one sticks out particularly in that game, at least among the playable units (Fargus is love ❤️)

FE8: Mmh probably Ross (you must have understood I like axe users) and Ephraim, cause he is a gba Lord who does not suck!

FE9: probably Soren and Titania, the former because he is a cool mage, the latter because she is a female jagen paladin with a AXE

FE10: I really like laguz and in particular lions, and I really like Giffca, because he is very strong but he is also peculiar, he is black instead of standard red-ish and he is not the king, but still in a powrful position, so he feels a bit more "special" than a simple Caineghis. Oh and yes, I also like Haar, because who doesn't.

I don't have any favorite enemy magic users, so I'll list the playable ones.

FE7: Pent/Canas

FE9: Ilyana (I like her better than Soren)

FE11: Merric

FE12: Linde

FE13: Morgan/Robin (they're both spectacular magic units if you train them in that way)

FE14: Didn't use any beyond a healer.

FE15: Kliff

FE16: Annette (she's an absolute beast)

For the games that I have played:

Spoiler

FE - ally - enemy

6 - Ellen - Brunnya
7 - Erk - Nergal
8 - Lute - Lyon
9 - Ilyana - Oliver
10 - Ilyana - Oliver
11 - Caeda (because reclass) - Gharnef