[FE8] draft

goldenblade

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Hello72207 said:

Fun fact: Eirika is bad in general!

Sieglinde tho. Super broken. She don't need to be good with that in hand.

15 hours ago, Benice said:

Super broken. She don't need to be good with that in hand.

Yeah for the last fifth of the game where half your units have legendary weapons and can one-round with other weapons.

8 hours ago, Hello72207 said:

Yeah for the last fifth of the game where half your units have legendary weapons and can one-round with other weapons.

Six more chapters ain't that bad-Plus the fact that being Eirika-locked and having 30 uses means that she'll be able to OHKO quite a lot of enemies! It's not the whole game, but she'll still be able to hold her own on average.

Unless she's the Eirika I have, who still can't double anything after promotion and can't kill A HECKING GORGON EGG AT TEN HP without Sieglinde.

Edited by Benice

ANNNND I'M FINALLY DONE!

And I was only 30 turns (probably) slower than everyone else!

MD7Ey7PH_o.png

216 turns. Having no flier or warper really hurt, alongside the fact that Lute and Eirika were really terrible. Still, I'm not too mad about it.

tWbz6Bcy_o.png

MVP-Franz was an absolute champ. 451 battles is way more than everyone else combined, I think. Only died twice. What a legend.

1N2YUzu3_o.png

Neimi was actually pretty okay. She was able to kill things fairly reliably and was really important to my team in the midgame because everyone but Franz was awful.

E4FKVJcz_o.png

Really good unit-His offensive capabilities saved my life and he was my Garm user. His average movement sorta hindered him, but still. Glad I had him for the lategame.

w6eqABwE_o.png

Gerik was okay. I honestly didn't need him that much. His tanking capablities were nice at times, but I should have picked a healer or a flier. He died to a shadowshot. Didn't get S rank in anything until I devil-Axed him in Sacred stone.

qAdTXB32_o.png

I used Ewan as a meme. He became a shaman in chapter 18 and I promoted him to summoner in the final turn of the Fomortiis fight for fun. His stats at 10/10/1 were higher in every single stat compared to my 14/8 Lute.

Psxcdkti_o.png

I thought that he was doing really badly. Then he promoted and became immortal. His use of the Siegmund made Lyon defeatable.

19KIfQAG_o.png

Eirika was doubled by Fomortiis. Couldn't dodge. Couldn't damage. Faced passive crit from enemies until I gave her a goddess icon. Horrendous. Terrible. Disgusting!

4yS3Ytgx_o.png

Somehow managed to be worse than Eirika. She was getting One-rounded by a lot of enemies-Archers, Myrms, Mercs-until she promoted. Her offensive capabilities were also pretty bad. I chose to use her to be shadowshot fodder rather than Ewan. She was a truly terrible pick.

On 7/16/2020 at 8:19 PM, Benice said:

MD7Ey7PH_o.png

216 turns. Having no flier or warper really hurt, alongside the fact that Lute and Eirika were really terrible. Still, I'm not too mad about it.

Eh, that's only 25 more then what I got, and I had a endgame flier and two warpers. Good Job!

tWbz6Bcy_o.png

MVP-Franz was an absolute champ. 451 battles is way more than everyone else combined, I think. Only died twice. What a legend.

Franz is one of the best FE8 draft units because early cav with great combat.

1N2YUzu3_o.png

Neimi was actually pretty okay. She was able to kill things fairly reliably and was really important to my team in the midgame because everyone but Franz was awful.

10 DEATHS HAHAHAHA

19KIfQAG_o.png

Eirika was doubled by Fomortiis. Couldn't dodge. Couldn't damage. Faced passive crit from enemies until I gave her a goddess icon. Horrendous. Terrible. Disgusting!

15 DEATHS? DISGUSTING.

4yS3Ytgx_o.png

Somehow managed to be worse than Eirika. She was getting One-rounded by a lot of enemies-Archers, Myrms, Mercs-until she promoted. Her offensive capabilities were also pretty bad. I chose to use her to be shadowshot fodder rather than Ewan. She was a truly terrible pick.

Shame, Lute is usually really good. Also 14 deaths, even without including savestates.

Congrats on finishing though. Guess my first place lead will stay for now.

Edited by Hello72207