Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sooks

• Benice

• Sidereal Wraith

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully does as well.

19 hours ago, Benice said:

Is two grades lower than me, but is only one year younger.

I thought you were in grade 10. Unless we’re doing that weird “it’s the summer so we’re bumping our grade up one even though school is out” but that would still result in the same difference since I would be 10 and you would be 11.

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

that would still result in the same difference since I would be 10 and you would be 11.

Nah, it's graduation for me next year- I'm headed to Gr. 12. Which also means University applications are in just four months... And the audition is in nine...

Is about to reach double digits in school.

Made me realize that I just assumed his grade based on our difference in age. I wonder how that happened, since I’m one of the oldest in my grade…

I’m assuming the audition is music related?

Knows that my audition is indeed music-related; on one of the first two weekends of March, I head down to Vancouver to perform in an audition for some UBC School of Music people. Hopefully I'll be able to find an accompanist by then. I'll have to ask around school, I suppose!

As for why I'm worried about the audition already, this is what I have to play:

Help.

Edited by Benice

Is going to crush the thing he has to play for his audition that he linked.

Also mentioned an accompanist, which always makes me think of 

Could receive some very tasty cookies by performing a little bit of heresy. Just a little, and you can stop anytime you want.

Should renounce the authority of the Emperor. There will be cookies if she does.

Spoiler

Warhammer 40k memes. Wraith likes to invoke the "The Emperor Protects" stick of the Empire of Man, which is also the source of every "NO HERESY ALLOWED" meme you'll find out there, so I naturally encourage everyone to embrace heresy whenever possible.

Spoiler

Sooo..... are you heresying yet?

2 hours ago, ping said:

Could receive some very tasty cookies by performing a little bit of heresy. Just a little, and you can stop anytime you want.

14 minutes ago, ping said:

Should renounce the authority of the Emperor. There will be cookies if she does.

Reveal hidden contents

Warhammer 40k memes. Wraith likes to invoke the "The Emperor Protects" stick of the Empire of Man, which is also the source of every "NO HERESY ALLOWED" meme you'll find out there, so I naturally encourage everyone to embrace heresy whenever possible.

Reveal hidden contents

Sooo..... are you heresying yet?

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Is actively heresying.

Doesn't seem to like the very tasty cookies. That's OK, though - more cookies for me. And more heresy. Sweet, heretic heresy.