Which are the most valuable chests in fe9?

I'm currently running a semi-blind normal mode iron man run of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and I've just completed chapter 20 but tragedy has struck and both of my thieves are now dead.  The only ways I can open chests now are with the 2 droppable chest keys in chapter 21 and any chests that thieves can open and then drop their loot.  Are there any other ways that I could possibly open chests?  And if not, which chests are the most valuable to use my limited supply of keys on.  Right now I'm looking at the resolve scroll but other than that I don't really know what's worth getting.  Try to avoid spoilers please but any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Resolve and Fortify are probably the most useful ones that I could see. The rest are weapons that while they might be nice to have are not necessary. Specially since you can forge stuff (though its expensive). Unless you want a specific weapon for a character you really like I think the healing from fortify could come in handy.

Edited by Zanarkin