Was my Ike always RNG-Blessed in several stats?

I can usually get STR/SPD/SKL/DEF all maxed in almost every run*, but it sounds like he's maxing HP/MAG/LK/RES in your runs?  If so, yeah that's pretty dang lucky.

*Probably have played the dang game upwards of 70+ times but that's neither here or there, heh.

Edited by kradeelav

1 minute ago, kradeelav said:

I can usually get STR/SPD/SKL/DEF all maxed in almost every run*, but it sounds like he's maxing HP/MAG/LK/RES in your runs?  If so, yeah that's pretty dang lucky.

*Probably have played the dang game upwards of 70+ times but that's neither here or there, heh.

I'm talking about mine being maxed out in every playthrough and I'd forgot to mention that in every playthrough he was lucky enough that every time he levelled despite having A 25% chance to not gain +1Hp he gained +1Hp every level up until it was maxed out

3 hours ago, Benice said:

https://serenesforest.net/path-of-radiance/characters/average-stats/ike/

According to this, the average Ike will cap strength, speed and skill, and will come up one point short of capping defense.

If that's true then how come I beat Path of Radiance 8 times and in all 8 of them my Ike my Ike had always maxed out all his stats by level 20/20, normally by level 20/18 and twice by level 20/17, never used even 1 Stat Booster on him and never used even 1 cheat code on him

13 minutes ago, James Marshall said:

If that's true then how come I beat Path of Radiance 8 times and in all 8 of them my Ike my Ike had always maxed out all his stats by level 20/20, normally by level 20/18 and twice by level 20/17, never used even 1 Stat Booster on him and never used even 1 cheat code on him

Then you had good luck with your Ike levels-He'd be +10 to his HP average, + 20 over his luck average and +10 on his magic average, as well as a touch over his defense average.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that your Ike naturally capped HP 8 times in 8 playthroughs. In order to cap HP without a stat booster, Ike needs to gain HP 37 times in 38 levels with a 75% growth. The odds of this happening even once are less than 1/1000 (possible, but highly unlikely). For it to happen so many times in a row is unthinkable. You're either misremembering your use of stat boosters, misremembering his capped HP, or you're lying to us.

Luck is similarly improbable (needs 34 gains in 38 levels, off of 35% growth)

For the rest, you just had good luck. It happens.

1 hour ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that your Ike naturally capped HP 8 times in 8 playthroughs. In order to cap HP without a stat booster, Ike needs to gain HP 37 times in 38 levels with a 75% growth. The odds of this happening even once are less than 1/1000 (possible, but highly unlikely). For it to happen so many times in a row is unthinkable. You're either misremembering your use of stat boosters, misremembering his capped HP, or you're lying to us.

Luck is similarly improbable (needs 34 gains in 38 levels, off of 35% growth)

For the rest, you just had good luck. It happens.

I am telling what I believe to be true but I've just had a thought. After buying Path of Radiance but before playing it I spend 1 day to, 2 days at and 1 day back from a school reunion then 8 days on holiday and then 1 to, 1 day at and 1 day back from a wedding and during those 15 days I lent it to my younger brother, he is very good at hacking and during those 15 days he could have very easily hacked it and never told me

Edited by James Marshall