A bad Choice?

Yoshidaddy124

Alright I'm probably pretty late but hell. I recently started playing fire emblem conquest. So my Kaze married Camilla, and got Midori. And I'm a causal player. I really don't care about skills and that shit. Did I make a wrong choice, and what class should it make her. Also what bow should I give her. 

There are no wrong choices in casual playing. Don't sweat that. Other smarter people can guide you on class and bow, but for real, you can marry anyone to anyone and it'll be fine

The only time that's the wrong choice is if you think Midori doesn't look good with purple hair.

Otherwise, Fates isn't so punishing that you're screwed if you don't do optimal pairings.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

The only time that's the wrong choice is if you think Midori doesn't look good with purple hair.

Otherwise, Fates isn't so punishing that you're screwed if you don't do optimal pairings.

Only if you're playing Lunatic.

But seriously, the skills that Merchant has doesn't really pan out in Conquest unless you're grinding DLC for gold bars.

4 minutes ago, Armchair General said:

Only if you're playing Lunatic.

But seriously, the skills that Merchant has doesn't really pan out in Conquest unless you're grinding DLC for gold bars.

Ironically,. Apothecary skills are pretty useful if you're on Hard/Lunatic.  Tonics become a lot better.

• 3 weeks later...

Midori is kind of built for merchant gold stacking with her high luck, but reclassing to wyvern is never bad if you can tolerate using bronzes for a while.  Similarly, you can never go wrong with more ninja utility, and you can even promote her to mechanist to allow her to access her decent bow rank again.  I personally stick with the merchant, though.