Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light Scripts Thread

King Marth 64

Since Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light localize release is coming to tomorrow, I do think that we need someone to help out gathering some remaining scripts from the official localize release from the Nintendo Switch eShop so that we can help out @VincentASM(Ayven Knight) since Serenes Forest had not gotten any scripts for the Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light contents in Serenes Forest for years. I do think this would be a perfect opprotunity to gather them so that one of us can expand more stuff for updating Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light content in Serenes Forest to help out any localize players can enjoy playing Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light.

Also to note on it: I am pretty sure some of the early bosses in the NES version hadn't got any quotes unlike in Shadow Dragon and I did noticed some death quotes like in the official trailer for example had it way different from Shadow Dragon.