Anyone ever find out a work around for Fates's online region lock?

Jotari

Fates region locking its online component kind of sucks when your cut off from the largest English speaking population in the world. So with that in mind, was a work around for this issue ever discovered? I know the simple stuff like changing your location of time zone doesn't work, but I was hoping there was something else like, I don't know connecting to a special server that can change the id being sent out or something. If people could get the DS servers working after Nintendo stopped supporting the wifi there it doesn't seem like it should be beyond possible.

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

I don't know connecting to a special server that can change the id being sent out or something. If people could get the DS servers working after Nintendo stopped supporting the wifi there it doesn't seem like it should be beyond possible.

This is different, since the 3DS servers are still working. In the case of DS, they used a flaw to make the DS system think it was connecting to official servers, but was redirected to servers created by fans.