Which Fates Husbando should I s-support in my last Rev Hard Playthrough

Muskaan Mann

Fates PMH Revelations   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Fates Husbando should I s-support in Revelations?

I have already done Subaki and Jakob as S-support options so many times that I wanted to switch things up a bit to make my last hard Rev Playthrough worthwhile and that I don’t regret wasting my time with being with the same S-support option a million times. To help clarify by what I mean needing input on who to S-support in this Playthrough, here you go: Avatar Boon: Str. Avatar Bane: Luck. Talent: Dragon. Which of the Fates Husbandos should I choose to S-support that is very underated yet a secert pairing gem in Fates listed in the poll? Please and Thank you and I have no idea what I am doing with my life, wasting my time on a obviously fanservicey weeb Fe game but Idc. 

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

Rhajat best husbando

How much grinding do you want to do?  Xander/Ryoma/Laslow/Niles show up extremely late.

I have DLC that handles the constant grinding problem (boo camp I believe it is called and I have aptitude for most of the male units listed in the poll) so grinding won’t be a huge issue. Plus I can always do scout missions for the male units that you say come late in Revelations and are behind a few or so levels. Also I’m more of a soliei person but to each their own. 

I’ll go ahead and give my vote to Xander because I’m fond of the ship and they should do well together in pair up (as long as you don’t make Corrin a malig knight I guess), and your Corrin is physical so Siegbert and Kana will be good, Corrin is the best parent.

But Xander joins fairly late in Revelation, only a chapter after his Conquest counterpart, and (not counting any reclassing shenanigans beyond the talent) Corrin won’t give Xander much speed to semi break the game with, unlike a certain gold digger in her base class line, so that should turn out interesting. Maybe.

19 hours ago, Muskaan Mann said:

I have DLC that handles the constant grinding problem (boo camp I believe it is called and I have aptitude for most of the male units listed in the poll) so grinding won’t be a huge issue. Plus I can always do scout missions for the male units that you say come late in Revelations and are behind a few or so levels. Also I’m more of a soliei person but to each their own. 

Voted Laslow because you like Soleil and imo, she benefits greatly from having a +STR mama.