Is this any good on the 3DS?

So I told mom that I wanted FE 3H because I wasn't that big of an fan of Hyrule Warriors and I'm my wishlist for the Switch is nonexistent; not talking about Age of Calamity because I stopped playing it a while ago, lmao. Turns out that she got FE Warriors for the 3DS, instead of what I asked for. Sure, it's not what I asked for, but it's better than nothing...Except now we have to buy a new console because it only works for the New Nintendo 3DS, which we never had and I just remembered why I never asked for any of the New 3DS games.

So how is this different from the Legend of Zelda spinoff? Because I'm feeling kind of guilty of getting a new console for one game that I was never hyped for.

Edited by Armchair General

I mean, you don’t have to buy a new console right? You could just accept the error and move on, or return it if you still have the receipt? I wouldn’t buy a console just to play one game you don’t really want to play, unless it’s super cheap.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

I mean, you don’t have to buy a new console right? You could just accept the error and move on, or return it if you still have the receipt? I wouldn’t buy a console just to play one game you don’t really want to play, unless it’s super cheap.

Well, I don't really have the heart to tell her that she got the wrong one and we've already opened the case. I'm not sure what's Amazon's return policy is, though.

But the moral of the story is don't let your parents shop for you and that I need an less expensive  hobby.

Edited by Armchair General

8 minutes ago, Armchair General said:

Well, I don't really have the heart to tell her that she got the wrong one and we've already opened the case. I'm not sure what's Amazon's return policy is, though.

Does she know you need a new 3ds?

1 hour ago, Armchair General said:

Yeah, she hasn't ordered it, yet, as far as I know. She might get around to it in a month or two.

It might be better just to tell her she got the wrong one.

2 hours ago, Armchair General said:

But the moral of the story is don't let your parents shop for you and that I need an less expensive  hobby.

lol, wait till my parents find out how expensive my 40K stuff is

___

TBH, from what I've seen the game runs poorly on the 3DS

It can turn into a slideshow at times from what I've seen 

2 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

lol, wait till my parents find out how expensive my 40K stuff is

___

TBH, from what I've seen the game runs poorly on the 3DS

It can turn into a slideshow at times from what I've seen 

Just looked at some footage on YouTube and I'm sitting here, wondering how can it look worse than Hyrule Warriors on the 3DS? Granted, HW wasn't really meant to be an HD experience, but the framerate never really slowed down on me. Did they ever patched this issue?

But anyways, we have around a month to return it and I also need an replacement 3DS. 

15 hours ago, Armchair General said:

It's not a big deal. Communication skills are important. Lead like this; "Hey mom, I really appreciate you getting this for me, but it's not the game I meant. Can we exchange it for the one I meant?" She'll probably be glad you feel comfortable being honest with her.

Just tell her that the Nintendo 3DS version of Fire Emblem Warriors only works on New Nintendo 3DS System and switch it to the Nintendo Switch version of Fire Emblem Warriors if you decided not to planning on buying New Nintendo 3DS System. If you're planning on buying a New Nintendo 3DS System for Fire Emblem Warriors New Nintendo 3DS version, you might want to see if they're still selling in your stores or try to find it online since they stop selling publically months ago. She would might understand the situation.

Edited by King Marth 64