Geneaology Tactics Rank question

Zoeru

Hi!

I'm trying to do an A rank run in Geneaology and I have a question about the Tactics rank. As far as I know, if you lose one of your castles, your rank goes down inmediatley. The question is, if I load a previous save of the map where the castle is still intact, the time when it was destroyed will continue to count like the deaths for the Combat rank? Will I have to restart the map from the beggining?

Thanks in advance for the responses!

This resource should help you out a bit: https://serenesforest.net/genealogy-of-the-holy-war/miscellaneous/rankings/

Anyway, I believe that the game only tracks unit deaths and not lost castles. (You could also just use an emulator's save states to bypass all of that since it's not built into the game). I've checked a few places, and I haven't seen anything saying that a lost castle is tracked like player unit deaths, so I think you'll be fine if you reload a previous save. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, though.