Special Heroes: Here with Me

Xenomata

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Robin's only gains over Henriette are in her non-stat effects, which are the Slaying effect, which allows her to run Glacies instead of Iceberg, 30% damage reduction on the opponent's first attack, and an additional 1 HP healing per attack.

Robin's only real advantage is her 30% damage reduction on the opponent's first attack, though the impact is less substantial if you're already running damage reduction from team support and only really matters against a small number of ranged wall breakers, as most things can't really get through 67 Res plus whatever additional Res you're dropping on them from team support.

I think you are underselling Robin: Tactful Deliverer a bit. Damage reduction makes each point of healing more effective, and that synergy makes the combo worth more than the sum of its parts. 1 HP on a tank with damage reduction is worth much more than 1 HP on a tank with no damage reduction. A tank with 50% damage reduction effectively has twice the HP, so each point of healing is effectively 2 HP. I also think damage reduction gets better the more you stack it. Having one stack of damage reduction of around 30% is not really too meaningful in my opinion when nukes can still hit hard enough to kill a tank by doubling. I think two stacks of damage reduction of around at least 50% is the bare minimum for it to start being impactful.

Assuming Spd builds to avoid doubles, Henriette: Overflowing Love with 4 Elimines has around 75% damage reduction, quadrupling her HP to around 291 (291.55~70*[1/(0.7^4)]). Robin: Tactful Deliverer with 4 Elimines has 83% damage reduction, nearly sextupling her HP to 398 (398.64~67*[1/(0.7^5)]), which is about a third more HP (1.37~398/291). Henriette: Overflowing Love effectively heals around 16 HP, while Robin: Tactful Deliverer effectively heals around 30 HP.

With 4 Elmines and one Drive Spd Sacred Seal, that is Spd+19; Atk/Spd Bond with Atk/Spd Form provides Spd+14; Sabotage Spd and Chill Spd can inflict Spd-7; the stat boosts and debuffs total to about 40, giving them 61 and 64 Spd respectively. While not the fastest, 60+ Spd is still pretty reasonable in my opinion against most opponents. And if necessary, switching to +Spd, use Ally Support with Elmine, and Summoner Support can provide about another Spd+10 total to push it to 70+ Spd.

Edited by XRay

5 hours ago, XRay said:

with 4 Elimines

This is something called "not worth it".

Not only is it only usable half the time, but you also lose 20 Lift per match 88% of the time when it's usable, and you lose up to 66 more Lift per match due to lack of merges (assuming one +7 copy and three +0 copies instead of running a single +10 copy with your other +10 Light Mythics).

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

This is something called "not worth it".

Not only is it only usable half the time, but you also lose 20 Lift per match 88% of the time when it's usable, and you lose up to 66 more Lift per match due to lack of merges (assuming one +7 copy and three +0 copies instead of running a single +10 copy with your other +10 Light Mythics).

If cost is an issue, it is better to max merge two or three Elimines and low merge less desirable Mythics since they will only be used during their bonus season. 

4 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

Not as effective as VF!Robin, but considerably more funny. (Though I do need a Pirate Surtr and <insert Slick Fighter fodder here> to feed her.)

I assume you mean Crafty Fighter, and Gatrie may be a more affordable source since he can pity break you randomly in the regular pool if you summon blue Orbs a lot.