Greetings Everyone! (A New Recruit Joins The Fray)

PostZordem

Hey everybody! The name's CyberZord, and my venture into the Fire Emblem series is a bit of an odd one. My first encounter with Fire Emblem was technically with Marth and Ike in Super Smash Bros. Brawl (didn't get to play Melee until a while later), though I never got into any of the games from the series itself until way later. I officially became a fan of the series with Fire Emblem: Three Houses (my first FE game) on the Nintendo Switch in 2020. I played through the entire game 2 times, and I'm currently working on a third playthrough on Blue Lions/Azure Moon (My favorite route with my favorite lord of the game). In case you're wondering, my first route was Golden Deer/Verdant Wind with Claude followed up by the Black Eagles/Crimson Flower route for my second run. 

After playing through Three Houses and its DLC, I decided that I wanted to play other Fire Emblem games in the series. My second FE game was Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright for the 3DS, which was back when I still owned one of those systems. I thought the game was simply okay. There was nothing too notable or memorable for me outside of the whole Hoshido vs Nohr thing, probably because I played Three Houses first (plus, I felt that the Land vs Land dynamic was done better in Three Houses). I also bought Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, though I ended up quitting it because I found it to be less enjoyable than Birthright was. I didn't even bother with Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation. 

Once a bit of time had passed after playing two of the Fates games, I decided to get back into playing some new Fire Emblem games. I bought both Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword (on the Wii U's Virtual Console) and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (cost an arm and a leg, but I feel it was worth the price to be able to play through my boy Ike's game). I have only played through a handful of chapters from both games, but they are both very enjoyable and way better than the Fates games (in my opinion). I may not find them to be better than Three Houses due to my bias and love for my first Fire Emblem game, but they both seem to be solid entries in the series. If I happen to enjoy Path of Radiance enough, I may also purchase its sequel, Radiant Dawn. Not sure about Sacred Stones on the Wii U virtual console (because I don't own a Gameboy Advance). 

I'm pretty excited for the new Fire Emblem game: Fire Emblem Warriors- Three Hopes. I'm not too big on Dynasty Warrior style games, but I plan to give this one a try because it looks very interesting and it involves the Three Houses cast. Fire Emblem is my third favorite Nintendo series behind Mario (at #2) and The Legend of Zelda (at #1). Anyways, this post is getting rather long and I feel that I've given enough information about my Fire Emblem journey so far. Hoped you enjoyed reading it, and I hope you'll all welcome me into your amazing community.

Welcome to the Forest, CyberZord!

I'm glad that you like FE that much.

As for FEW:TH, it's not impossible that a demo will be available near launch time (I'd say it's 50/50, so fingers crossed).

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

• 6 months later...
On 4/25/2022 at 5:03 AM, CyberZord said:

Hey everybody! The name's CyberZord, and my venture into the Fire Emblem series is a bit of an odd one. My first encounter with Fire Emblem was technically with Marth and Ike in Super Smash Bros. Brawl (didn't get to play Melee until a while later), though I never got into any of the games from the series itself until way later. I officially became a fan of the series with Fire Emblem: Three Houses (my first FE game) on the Nintendo Switch in 2020. I played through the entire game 2 times, and I'm currently working on a third playthrough on Blue Lions/Azure Moon (My favorite route with my favorite lord of the game). In case you're wondering, my first route was Golden Deer/Verdant Wind with Claude followed up by the Black Eagles/Crimson Flower route for my second run. 

After playing through Three Houses and its DLC, I decided that I wanted to play other Fire Emblem games in the series. My second FE game was Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright for the 3DS, which was back when I still owned one of those systems. I thought the game was simply okay. There was nothing too notable or memorable for me outside of the whole Hoshido vs Nohr thing, probably because I played Three Houses first (plus, I felt that the Land vs Land dynamic was done better in Three Houses). I also bought Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, though I ended up quitting it because I found it to be less enjoyable than Birthright was. I didn't even bother with Fire filmplus apk Emblem Fates: Revelation. 

Once a bit of time had passed after playing two of the Fates games, I decided to get back into playing some new Fire Emblem games. I bought both Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword (on the Wii U's Virtual Console) and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (cost an arm and a leg, but I feel it was worth the price to be able to play through my boy Ike's game). I have only played through a handful of chapters from both games, but they are both very enjoyable and way better than the Fates games (in my opinion). I may not find them to be better than Three Houses due to my bias and love for my first Fire Emblem game, but they both seem to be solid entries in the series. If I bee tv apk happen to enjoy Path of Radiance enough, I may also purchase its sequel, Radiant Dawn. Not sure about Sacred Stones on the Wii U virtual console (because I don't own a Gameboy Advance ). 

I'm pretty excited for the new Fire Emblem game: Fire Emblem Warriors- Three Hopes. I'm not too big on Dynasty Warrior style games, but I plan to give this one a try because it looks very interesting and it involves the Three Houses cast. Fire Emblem is my third favorite Nintendo series behind Mario (at #2) and The Legend of Zelda (at #1). Anyways, this post is getting rather long and I feel that I've given enough information about my Fire Emblem journey so far. Hoped you enjoyed reading it, and I hope you'll all welcome me into your amazing community.

Hello.

Edited by nendleik
spelling mistake