What Gauntlets am I missing?

So I am working on getting the achievements and I decided to work on the weapon collector achievement. For most of them, I am only missing one of two regalia that unlock via completely chapters, however for gauntlets I have no idea what I am missing.

There are only 9 types in the game and I should have 8 of them but the achievement only says 7. I know Count Bergliez's are unlockable earlier and I decided to forge some Dragon Claws from Silver Gauntlets since I was having no luck with Rusted Gauntlets. I have also had Iron, Steel and Killer Gauntlets too, along with Wolf Claws, Aura Knuckles and Balthus' hero relic which should be 8, but I still am only marked as having 7.

Is it a case that forging Dragon Claws doesn't count and I need to get a pair of Rusted Gauntlets or am I missing something?

• 10 months later...

I obtained Dragon Claws as a map drop and it’s still not giving me the achievement, and I know you don’t have to repair them to get it because I got Gradivus as an S rank reward and still earned the lance collector 2 achievement, so I don’t know what’s going on. I have iron, steel, wolf fangs, killer, aura, jarngreiper, vajra-mushti, and dragon claws. I even held onto a rusted and went through the trouble of getting training gauntlets.