I just can't take it anymore

LyreOP

So I've been doing a RD run where I chose to use Fiona and Meg. 

My fiona is beyond strength skrewed and my meg has no defence. 
I'm going to press on. But my god, even with level 20 promotion both have atleast 5 stats less than average in, arguably their most important stats respectively. Fiona cannot kill SOLDIERS on the canyon ambush map. 

Just wanted to share my pain. Please post your own growth gore to help me get over my own xox 

image.png

image.png

Growth gore? I got bad news for you

Spoiler

oF6QOUJ.png

ktaDMVr.png

Yeah I don't have Sword Gen Meg, but trust me. She slayed Laguz like a beast. Was unironically better than Nolan, especially in 3-13. Keep having faith in her. If she still sucks, that's something you can rant about at a pub, or a discord server.

I can't speak for Fiona though. Never got her to be usable in a full run. My formula is just to use Meg, and if that fails, use Brom. There's no alternative if that fails because he never fails.

• 1 month later...

jajaajajajaj that's so fcken sad. I can't look at that Def. It's that sad, one of Meg's better stats (her Res), is the exact same as her highly screwed Def. She'd be a lot better if you weren't screwede so hard.

I can't defend Fiona and never will. They're literally not even on the same tier, and people always underplay Meg. Fiona is borderline unplayable.