[FE14] Conquest Draft Help

Ebastia12

So I recently completed a Conquest draft that we will be playing on Hard/Classic mode, and aiming for a low turn count, as usual. Typical drafting rules are applied, namely that undrafted units cannot engage in combat or with drafted units whatsoever, exceptions being everyone before chapter 7, and Camilla in chapter 10, with two additional units. Some extra rules are no DLC, and I will also be excluding all Castle features besides the stores, smithy, and mess hall. Additionally, Jakob cannot be a mounted class until after chapter 15, and Corrin cannot reclass into a mounted class. My units are as follows:

Corrin (F)

Jakob

Azura

Xander + Siegbert

Kaze + Midori

Gunter

Shura

Effie

Peri

Shigure

As I have never done anything like this, is there anyone who could offer some tips and advice? Maybe discuss not only individual clears but also long term strategy and resource allotment along with pairings and the like? If not, maybe someone could lead me to someone else or give me another place to post this? Any help and/or discussion is much appreciated! Also I can go Male Corrin, but I realistically see no reason not to. Lmk if that isn’t the case. Thanks.

Rule 0 is to plan things out before you start.  What class(es) will Corrin be?  Who's gonna be Siegbert/Midori/Shigure's other parent?  What about Heart Seals?