[FE10] Radiant Dawn +, A FE10 QoL/Rebalance mod

TheBraveGallade

Radient Dawn is my favorite Fire Emblem game. Unfortunetly it has multiple issues, chief amoung them being that quite a large percentage of charecters are suboptimal or flat out near unusable, the worst offender being units like Fiona or Lyre.

Well no more. With the Power of Thane's Paragon Editor, in Radient Dawn +, I think I managed to make everyone useable while still keeping it faithful enough to the original game, something a lot of upcoming Radient Dawn mods change completly gameplay wise to the point of it being unrecognisable as Radient Dawn.

Key changes include:
General growth and base buffs for both charecters and classes, especially mages
Buffed Weapon triangle, 10->15%
stronger magic across the board
Thunder magic is now 1-3 range
New weapons, including PRFs and magic weapons.
Laguz changes, untransformed forme no longer as weak and can initiate combat
No need for a clear file or transfers for additional content
Shop and forge changes (can forge el tomes and wind edges)
More interesting and difficult bosses

Gamebannana page: https://gamebanana.com/mods/443519

0.96.1.zip

Edited by TheBraveGallade

• TheBraveGallade changed the title to [FE10] Radiant Dawn +, A FE10 QoL/Rebalance mod
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/23/2023 at 3:25 AM, Troykv said:

Very nice! How is looking the project so far? 😄

Ok ish. Id be more active if i wasnt conscripted lol, basically on a hiatus untill next year with some updates on leave.

Very well too, since the more things more well versed RD modders like dunal or sal reveal, the more i can do based on ther own findings.

• 2 months later...
On 11/1/2023 at 9:23 AM, Icelerate said:

How are you reworking authority stars? I heard you on reddit say you are changing them. 

I wish i could rework them like how they are in FE4, but its hardcoded.

The most important change is that miccy has 3,which fixes a lot of DB accuracy issues. Lots of bosses also have higher stars to compensate.

You'll also find more chars have them for flavor (titania and soren have 2 and mist 1)

On 1/22/2024 at 5:54 AM, TheBraveGallade said:

I wish i could rework them like how they are in FE4, but its hardcoded.

The most important change is that miccy has 3,which fixes a lot of DB accuracy issues. Lots of bosses also have higher stars to compensate.

You'll also find more chars have them for flavor (titania and soren have 2 and mist 1)

I was hoping characters change authority stars based on story events. For example, Micaiah gaining one when she meets up with Pelleas and again after the country is liberated. Also, Elincia at the end of part two. Or Kurthnaga after Deghinsea's death. 

On 1/30/2024 at 12:22 PM, Icelerate said:

I was hoping characters change authority stars based on story events. For example, Micaiah gaining one when she meets up with Pelleas and again after the country is liberated. Also, Elincia at the end of part two. Or Kurthnaga after Deghinsea's death. 

oh believe me i would especially with miccy, going from 1 to 2(finding pellias) to 3(at promo) to 10(3-13) to 5(part 4) but i havent found a way....yet at least.

1 hour ago, TheBraveGallade said:

oh believe me i would especially with miccy, going from 1 to 2(finding pellias) to 3(at promo) to 10(3-13) to 5(part 4) but i havent found a way....yet at least.

Why would she have 10 in chapter 3-13?