• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What a horrible day for a family reunion.

Say, can I really call it a family reunion if I'm not actually related to 99.9% of the people who are going?

The End bait.

Baiting TE's a hobby of hers. Makes it difficult to determine the true ending.

What a horrible day for a family reunion.

Say, can I really call it a family reunion if I'm not actually related to 99.9% of the people who are going?

You can but I imagine only those that give a damn will say you can't.

Oh yeah.

Now to decide General or DracoKnight for this chapter...

Yup, Gharnef's magic was ass in SD.

Draco.

Edited by Sirius

Draco.

Those poor northern DracoKnights... they're just going to be crushed.

Sirius Berserker or Sniper. Hm. Both are fairly solid for this map too. Then I have Arran to deal with. Aaaaaa.

Edited by Tyranel M

Expound.

A group of people I'm working with. We were supposed to be six.

One refused to work with us the very first day because he didn't like our faces (apparently >_>).

Now I spent nine freaking hours yesterday with one of them drawing the four illustrations we have to hand over for tomorrow (I basically drew three of them, because the other guy was surfing on the Internet the whole time, so he's kind of unreliable.)

He was in charge of the colors though so he had to do that after I left him yesterday. Now today, he only colored one of the illustrations and is now asking for help. I can't go to his house, so I'm asking the other ones if they can help him.

First one:

>"I went to a party yesterday and am really tired." fhdjfklhsqdfjlkqshdjfklh I have no word for this.

Second one:

>"I don't know how to color so I'd be pretty useless even if I went and help him." No idiot, you're useless whether you go or not. Ignore that I told you it would be a really easy job, just applying the colors, and the other guy could have done the shadings.

The third one won't even reply. He was pretty unreliable too anyway. Always coming late, not drawing, or drawing useless stuff.

And I didn't even choose to work with these people. The teachers made the groups. :facepalm:

One refused to work with us the very first day because he didn't like our faces (apparently >_>).

Now I spent nine freaking hours yesterday with one of them drawing the four illustrations we have to hand over for tomorrow (I basically drew three of them, because the other guy was surfing on the Internet the whole time, so he's kind of unreliable.)

He was in charge of the colors though so he had to do that after I left him yesterday. Now today, he only colored one of the illustrations and is now asking for help. I can't go to his house, so I'm asking the other ones if they can help him.

First one:

>"I went to a party yesterday and am really tired." fhdjfklhsqdfjlkqshdjfklh I have no word for this.

Second one:

>"I don't know how to color so I'd be pretty useless even if I went and help him." No idiot, you're useless whether you go or not. Ignore that I told you it would be a really easy job, just applying the colors, and the other guy could have done the shadings.

The third one won't even reply. He was pretty unreliable too anyway. Always coming late, not drawing, or drawing useless stuff.

And I didn't even choose to work with these people. The teachers made the groups. :facepalm:

Sue the teacher.

First one:

Second one:

It's shit like this why I detest group work.

Sounds like some punk from a really bad shonen anime.

If we aren't then we're most likely having a Jojo discussion or something hilarious. If we are then excellent.

I wish my group was like that. They were all pretty boring persons. The one working on the colors was constantly telling racist jokes too. ~_~

Assuming said racist jokes weren't against the french, this isn't as bad as it would be if you had to work with gIO.

He was mostly targeting black and Chinese people.

lol working with gI0.

Edited by Marthur

Sounds like some punk from a really bad shonen anime.

The whole situation seems like one of those.

Also MAYBE I'll watch Zeorymer and Gundam SEED after I finish SRWJ.