Shin Megami Tensei Mafia Day 5

Bluedoom

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I've been kind of distracted and/or busy all morning. Pretty sure reading the last two pages in detail is not going to change my mind (at least from what I got from like, a quick skim) but might as well yeah? I make no promises about not walling hard.

I'd sheep Scum Goon's reads on Red Eye/Kelpie in this post. I don't really find the lack of scumreads the reason I'm bothered by Samael though? Like I'd honestly be more bothered if they had a bunch of scumreads after only two posts.

Don't really get Knuckle's Red Eye vote. Like how has Red Eye not done any scumhunting or done anything townie at all in your eyes? I'll probably look into him more closely if Death.. flips scum.

First of all, I'm quite frankly disgusted by the swift meta usage that this game has resorted to. I expected better from you lot.

In any event, I'm less sold on Red Eye following a more thorough reread. As I have mentioned before, the main concern I had with her was the sheeping she was guilty of. However, her recent content has been better than the earlier work that was submitted, so I am less sold on a Red Eye lynch (that being said, even if I did still find her scummy on reread, I would have moved off of her for the time being due to the wagon dying).

The Wife has piqued my interest for further inquiry with her (his?) recent posts; specifically, the likelihood of lining up lynches then throwing his vote onto Stick with a simple vanilla claim from Death. I will admit that many of her reads (aside from the one on myself, clearly) are very plausible, though the suggestion to vig several players confounds me. How are you even so sure that there is, in fact, a vigilante in this game, bastard or no?

Not sure what to make of the Red Eye read. Like the actual read is fine, but the last sentence (about moving off of her anyways) kind of annoys me. Like I think that's bad play but I'm not sure if scum would be so open about it.

Everyone loves me, what can I say? Anyways, viggable means that I wouldn't want to lynch the person but they've bothered me enough that I'd be OK with them getting vigged.

Also get the fuck out of the circle (you're not viggable anymore).

Hello everybody again as I managed to sneak more ti--

man i'm pretty sure the entire game knows who i am by now so i'm not even gonna bother pretending to be motivated any more

##unvote

##vote death..

at least this way there will conceivably actually be a lynch (HINT CRUMB HINT)

Are you serious

Tbh I'm not all that confident with this softclaim at this point of the Day especially since it's a bastard game. It also contradicts a little bit with how you said you're not motivated anymore. ;/

Fair enough about Raido, though I found his comments were a bit telling that he wasn't going to be too active akin to Samael but there's a bit of a difference when you're not reading old posts.Also true about how Lucyfan kinda disappeared.

Interesting Death read as it makes me realize there's a bit of a contradiction in Death's Red Eye read if he admits there's so little scumhunting in Red Eye's wagon, yet his only scumreads are Deathbound and Red Eye. Considering he even mentioned his lack of scumreads as a concern, I think the disparity might be a bit telling of scummy thought process.

Interesting how Samael pretty much nullified their Red Eye read lol. Content doesn't really ping me as far as I quickread.

Comments!

-I feel welcoming attacks is more telling of character than allignment, scum can gain some sort of control if they become the center of attention and get a pass (which ended up not happening), and town can, obviously, have more content to scumhunt with.

- I guess I can understand town being upset, but I don't think there were aggressive, oversimplified cases against him to begin with. It seemed like it was used to sort out possible buddying (which isn't really amounting to anything at that point).

Not really caring about all the meta stuff since I want stickman lynched for being non-contributing and stagnating as a person, still don't see the town intent, would still lynch.

stickman didn't claim their role though, which is kind of the point why the late crumb is suspect. Hyperbole much? = /

I guess I feel pretty ok with a Death lynch now but have half a mind to think that stickman's crumb is fake to get votes out of him.

This doesn't bode well to me. And sorry SG, I didn't do anything to Death last night, but the fact exists that just because no killing actions could occur on night 0, other actions could.

Should I vote for Death..? I am having my doubt's about stickdickram after that last post of his.

Also why are you townreading stickmanramp after his claim?

VOTALS

Red Eye (4): Kelpie, RAIDO, Death.., Knuckles on Steroids

stickmanramp (5): Minerva X, Kenji Harima, Samael, No Lynch, Red Eye

Death.. (5): Lucifer's #1 Fangirl, Scum Goon, Deathbound, The Wife, stickmanramp

RAIDO (1): Twitter_Famous

Correct votals I believe.

Phase ends in 36 minutes.

Don't really get Knuckle's Red Eye vote. Like how has Red Eye not done any scumhunting or done anything townie at all in your eyes? I'll probably look into him more closely if Death.. flips scum.

Her Death defense and WIFOM regarding Scum Goon don't count as scumhunting to me. Then her next post was "whatever, I'll wait for deadline". I'm not seeing how you guys can claim Red Eye is hardtown, honestly.

If it amounts to anything, I'm liking Minerva's content and effort.

we still need like... 6 votes to lynch at deadline unless I'm mistaken, and we're currently at 5/5 on stickman and Death... additionally even if we put Death to 6, if they're scum they can tie up the votes at 6/6 last-minute. Not sure what happens in the case of a tie (Marth should clarify) but it probably won't be good, so it should be 6-4 or 7-5 in Death's favour

Her Death defense and WIFOM regarding Scum Goon don't count as scumhunting to me. Then her next post was "whatever, I'll wait for deadline". I'm not seeing how you guys can claim Red Eye is hardtown, honestly.

If it amounts to anything, I'm liking Minerva's content and effort.

That post isn't WIFOM, it's examining all possibilities of Scum Goon's actions and their meanings, and what these actions mean can be determined by the deaths of other players.