Who could Ike's wife be?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SS'ing both weapons is exclusive to Ike, Micaiah, Ashera, Lehran, and Saints (so Lekain can have Rexaura). So important people.

Mist is Griel's daughter. It's not beyond belief that she could get her skill with blades from him, IMO. Plus it's kinda cool to give twin blades to the foremost siblings of the game.

Um, your point is?

It stupid reasoning for why a paring should happen almost as bad as the fanboys/fangirls that whine that anime character A didn't get with anime character B (ex. There was a petition someone made to get Naruto banned in America unless the writer change the ending to have Naruto end up with Sakura)

Huh? I never said that my hating Ike x Mia should be a reason for it not to happen. I was just throwing it out there because. I know that's a stupid thing to say. And wow. That's even worse than the hate mail Avatar's creators got due to doing Aang x Katara instead of Zuko x Katara or something.

Mist is Griel's daughter. It's not beyond belief that she could get her skill with blades from him, IMO. Plus it's kinda cool to give twin blades to the foremost siblings of the game.

But did Greil ever train her? No. Ike got his skills from Greil because Greil trained him. Mist was training to heal and use magic, not use swords. Rhys was teaching her to heal, why couldn't he also teach her magic?

Ike could've taught Mist, but he seems too busy training himself to do that.

And yeah, I imagine that if Ike married a girl we haven't seen, she's likely a warrior. I DID create a hypothetical love interest for him that's a Myrmidon, so...

Edited by Anacybele

That's even worse than the hate mail Avatar's creators got due to doing Aang x Katara instead of Zuko x Katara or something.

This is off topic I know but I actually wonder how much they got from Korra's ending.

But back on topic We won't know unless IS states it or there's another game both are really unlikely in my opinion so all we are left with is fan theories and fanfiction

We want to note that Ike\Mia support was used as an extra for Mia but the creator thought Ike had enough supports to carry, so they took this out of the final version. Translated to English.

Support C

Mia: Gee? I didn't think looking for my white robe archrival would that difficult. Well I guess should relax... wait you there in the white, come back.

Ike: Huh? Uh, oh hello Mia what can I do for you?

Mia: Oh hey Boss... wait a second. It's you! It's You! Finally I've waited long for this moment, prepare your weapon, it's time for our Showdown!

Ike: Showdown, what showdown. I'm not going to fight you, and what do you mean it's me?

Mia: You're my Archrival in white robes my fortune teller had once warned me about, an you were trying to hide it.

Ike: Uh look Mia, but I'm sorry you've got the wrong guy.

Mia: Don't tell me that I know it's you.

Ike: Mia I just wear this cloak whenever I go to sleep, I was a gift from my mother.

Mia: But you must wear it to fight sometimes right?

Ike: Nope, never had, never will, Just sleep.

Mia: No it's you Boss, I know so.

Ike: Snap! I just forgot I had to see Soren, gotta run, sorry, keep looking for this person, good luck!

Mia: No Boss its you... I'ts him I'm sure of it. I'll make him fight in that robe if have to.

Edited by Kon

Except Ike x Mia was clearly not on SF's list of cut PoR supports?

Also, wow, Ike clearly doesn't want to be around Mia there... Can't blame him, she's annoying. And ugly. Imo, anyway.

EDIT: I just noticed a contradiction there too. Ike says in Port Toha that he uses his cape to sleep, not a white cloak. But that could've been a localization thing, who knows.

Edited by Anacybele

Not really. I've never seen Ike that adamant about getting away from someone. Except Aimee. :P

And he starts praising Oscar for his cooking in their C support... He doesn't try to get away from Elincia in theirs... And so on.

It's not unusual for a relationship between two people in a support convo to start off as uneasy and then become something closer by the time they get to A.

With your logic, it's like "Omg Boyd called Mist fat, no way would they ever marry."

I know, Frederick x Female Avatar starts uneasy, which is a reason I really love it. But Ike is acting kind of like he does around Aimee there, and nobody thinks those two can get together. :P

We want to note that Ike\Mia support was used as an extra for Mia but the creator thought Ike had enough supports to carry, so they took this out of the final version. Translated to English.

Support C

Mia: Gee? I didn't think looking for my white robe archrival would that difficult. Well I guess should relax... wait you there in the white, come back.

Ike: Huh? Uh, oh hello Mia what can I do for you?

Mia: Oh hey Boss... wait a second. It's you! It's You! Finally I've waited long for this moment, prepare your weapon, it's time for our Showdown!

Ike: Showdown, what showdown. I'm not going to fight you, and what do you mean it's me?

Mia: You're my Archrival in white robes my fortune teller had once warned me about, an you were trying to hide it.

Ike: Uh look Mia, but I'm sorry you've got the wrong guy.

Mia: Don't tell me that I know it's you.

Ike: Mia I just wear this cloak whenever I go to sleep, I was a gift from my mother.

Mia: But you must wear it to fight sometimes right?

Ike: Nope, never had, never will, Just sleep.

Mia: No it's you Boss, I know so.

Ike: Snap! I just forgot I had to see Soren, gotta run, sorry, keep looking for this person, good luck!

Mia: No Boss its you... I'ts him I'm sure of it. I'll make him fight in that robe if have to.

Huh. Never knew that was a thing

But it's not. SF's list of cut PoR supports still doesn't include Ike x Mia. See for yourself, I just copypasta'd it.

A whole slew of supports were cut from the game:

Stefan/Tauroneo, Sothe/Volke, Astrid/Tanith, Tanith/Volke, Ranulf/Tauroneo, Lucia/Titania, Marcia/Mia, Mist/Tormod, Mist/Volke, Muarim/Stefan, Nephenee/Mia, Oscar/Astrid, Reyson/Ulki, Kieran/Lethe, Gatrie/Bastian, Geoffrey/Kieran, Geoffrey/Bastian, Haar/Sothe, Haar/Ulki, Ike/Zihark, Janaff/Reyson, Janaff/Sothe, Shinon/Mist, Devdan/Makalov, Elincia/Jill, Elincia/Lucia, Elincia/Muarim, Elincia/Nephenee, Elincia/Tauroneo, Boyd/Devdan, Calill/Shinon, Brom/Geoffrey, Brom/Makalov

Mia was going to support with Nephenee and Marcia according to this list, but not Ike. If SF had a translation of a supposed Ike x Mia support that was supposed to be in the game, why wouldn't they list it here?

Also, fun fact: Elincia supports with Ike a bit faster than Geoffrey. And those two are her only support options in the game. Heh, interesting. ;P

Also, wow, Ike clearly doesn't want to be around Mia there... Can't blame him, she's annoying. And ugly. Imo, anyway.

Ana please for the love of god shut the fuck up about Mia. I don't care about your opinion of her, but I'm getting sick and tired of you feeling the need to insult her whenever you mention her. Jesus Chrst

...lolwut? That post was like the first time in ages I ever said any such things about her. Also, I didn't insult her, I merely stated my opinion of her. Why can't I find a character to be annoying and ugly? Geez.

Edited by Anacybele

...lolwut? That post was like the first time in ages I ever said any such things about her. Also, I didn't insult her, I merely stated my opinion of her. Why can't I find a character to be annoying and ugly? Geez.

Because there are other people who will react to it and will start an argument or will do the same thing but to Ike, Elincia, whoever you ship. If you want to dish out those kind of statements, you will be expected to receive the same in kind.

Personally, I think the opinion/insults to Mia had no place in the discussion. In this type of discussion, it should matter more about Ike's compatibility with a person.

It could be my opinion that anyone here is a "dumbass." It wouldn't be any less insulting because it's my opinion.

There are quite a few things wrong with this.

First off, you've complained about Mia fairly recently. It has not been "ages".

And if that's not your definition of complaining, then idk wtf is.

There's more but I'm kinda tired atm and I can tell it'll go nowhere. =_=

ALSO YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH MIA IS BEAUTIFUL. Far from ugly, imo.

Yeah I don't see how Mia is ugly... speaking as a bisexual female here.

I mean she's far from the fictional girl I'm most attracted to, but I see nothing about her design intended or appearing to be ugly.

So if I were to call you ugly and annoying, would that just be stating my opinion of you?
Also, I'm calling bullshit on that one

And honestly, and this is just my opinion, but Ike can do much better than Mia. She's just boring and kind of annoying, if you ask me. Not that pretty either. But again, this is just my opinion, you don't have to agree with it, or pay it any mind.

lol Mia's kind of ugly, imo.

But I also just dislike Mia in general. I found her to be annoying and not even a good unit. Zihark was always better for me. Please, IS, if Ike has to pair with any female, ANYONE but Mia. -_- Even Lethe is a better idea, imo. In fact, I think I'd rather see Geoffrey x Elincia of all things than Ike x Mia.

I hope Ike x Mia never happens regardless though, since I hate it. I'm an Ike x Elincia fan, I'm okay with Ike x Lethe or Ike x random pretty loving villager girl. But Ike x Mia is just the only Ike pairing I dislike.

Huh? I never said that my hating Ike x Mia should be a reason for it not to happen. I was just throwing it out there because.