• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Joseph showed that to be false in part 3 on several occasions.

Spin, on the other hand...

Suure, Stands are stronger than ripples, but goddammit, ripples are more badass, IMO.

Yeah, well... Certain stands break Hammon and Hokuto Shinken wide open.

CASE AND POINT: Gold Experience Requiem, Weather Report, ans Stairway to Heaven.

GER is just ridiculous.On a bad way.

Yeah, well... Certain stands break Hammon and Hokuto Shinken wide open.

CASE AND POINT: Gold Experience Requiem, Weather Report, ans Stairway to Heaven.

GER is just ridiculous. On a bad way.

Meh, it's only around for one chapter...

And you HAVE to admit Weather Report is far more ridiculous once fully released.

Greetings FE4 THREAD.

After finally deciding to join the party here at Serenes Forest, I felt this would be a splendid time to express my gratitude to you all. You see, this summer while I should have been doing my assignments for my Honors/AP classes this year, you all kept me distracted by major “wtfs?” and, as some might put it, “lolz”. So, to keep it short, thank you FE4 THREAD. Thank you.

…Now I’m getting emotional. I just hope that one day my aspirations will have been enough to get me on the same level as you guys. As a matter of fact, I will be pleased if I can manage to be half as brilliant as you all.

I have no life. :wub::wub:

Greetings FE4 THREAD.

After finally deciding to join the party here at Serenes Forest, I felt this would be a splendid time to express my gratitude to you all. You see, this summer while I should have been doing my assignments for my Honors/AP classes this year, you all kept me distracted by major “wtfs?” and, as some might put it, “lolz”. So, to keep it short, thank you FE4 THREAD. Thank you.

…Now I’m getting emotional. I just hope that one day my aspirations will have been enough to get me on the same level as you guys. As a matter of fact, I will be pleased if I can manage to be half as brilliant as you all.

pleased to meet you. :wub:

If you are here....

Welcome.

GODDAMMIT REN DON'T FOLLOW THE NINJI WAY

Edited by Rei of Nanto

Greetings FE4 THREAD.

Welcome, Nanna. :wub:

What is the last thing that happened when Fia RP'd as Nanna...? :awesome:

Greetings FE4 THREAD.

After finally deciding to join the party here at Serenes Forest, I felt this would be a splendid time to express my gratitude to you all. You see, this summer while I should have been doing my assignments for my Honors/AP classes this year, you all kept me distracted by major "wtfs?" and, as some might put it, "lolz". So, to keep it short, thank you FE4 THREAD. Thank you.

…Now I'm getting emotional. I just hope that one day my aspirations will have been enough to get me on the same level as you guys. As a matter of fact, I will be pleased if I can manage to be half as brilliant as you all.

I have no life. wub.gifwub.gif

*gapes* That was quite a sudden swoop-in. : O

Regardless, welcome. ^^

Greetings FE4 THREAD.

After finally deciding to join the party here at Serenes Forest, I felt this would be a splendid time to express my gratitude to you all. You see, this summer while I should have been doing my assignments for my Honors/AP classes this year, you all kept me distracted by major "wtfs?" and, as some might put it, "lolz". So, to keep it short, thank you FE4 THREAD. Thank you.

…Now I'm getting emotional. I just hope that one day my aspirations will have been enough to get me on the same level as you guys. As a matter of fact, I will be pleased if I can manage to be half as brilliant as you all.

Regardless, welcome. ^^

Lux. I have a new end of world theory for you. Wanna hear it?

Greetings FE4 THREAD.

Hi

Greetings FE4 THREAD.

Regardless, welcome. ^^

Uhhh... Sure? XD

GODDAMMIT REN DON'T FOLLOW THE NINJI WAY

We're brothers. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Be aware that I'm your brother, too. That means you probably are a bit clueless, if you follow that logic. XD

...sure.

Greetings FE4 THREAD.

Regardless, welcome. ^^

Uhhh... Sure? XD

The world will end when the FE4 THREAD will reach its 4th anniversary. Guess what the date will be?