The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know why there's 2 Lyons? It's pretty obvious if you bother to check the FE8 scripts (yes, it's on this site, don't ask how I know that. I must be a god.) Check the C14 Ephraim script. What does it say? There's an EVIL LYON and just normal LYON. Now, go to the final chapter, either route will do (yes, it's on this site, don't ask how I know that. I must be a god.) Eirika's route is probably better though. It ALSO says that there's an EVIL LYON and normal LYON. Try to Ctrl-F the word "possessed". Closes thing is "possess". Now, you may realise that the Demon King does possess Lyon, but he's done that the whole fucking game. Like in C14 Eph route. THAT'S where Evil Lyon comes from.

I, too, go by the game itself. The goddamn game script (you know, the thing which provides the actual story?) says that there are 2 lyons so there are 2 lyons. Don't argue with the script, or it will kill you in your sleep.

I, too, go by the game itself. The goddamn game script (you know, the thing which provides the actual story?) says that there are 2 lyons so there are 2 lyons. Don't argue with the script, or it will kill you in your sleep.

You know fully well that i am, indeed, still alive.

Just watch...as soon as i agree to unclaim posessed lyon, someone else will claim him T_T.

I...I WON'T GIVE UP!!!

by the way, i shall claim Salah's NPC granny for the lulz. and to gain control over salah.

edit: also: Gharnef, Gharnef Clones, and Ellerean are mine.

Edited by someonewhodied

i have them listed...

I've just been too busy to click on my profile.

(Well, and my computer is being a bitch and not letting me scroll...so it would waste a good 5 minutes)

edit: doh, i searched "elle" thinking it would show ellerean on the results >.<

Edited by someonewhodied

someonewhodied, just quit, okay? You've been proven wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt, to continue arguing would be just stupid now.

how so? if the game and the script contradict each other, i go with whichever favors me.

how so? if the game and the script contradict each other, i go with whichever favors me.

Because there are only two Lyon face sprites.

I really do wish stupidity was a warnable/bannable offense.

Same here. Because this is getting out of hand.

Edited by Ein Lanford

This is still FftF.

Theres a reason i am acting idiotic and not listening to arguements.... sheesh....

do you think anyone would be so unreasonable? LOL lrn2commonsense...

nightmare would definately ban me if this wasn't FftF.

btw, malledus is mine

i have them listed...

I've just been too busy to click on my profile.

(Well, and my computer is being a bitch and not letting me scroll...so it would waste a good 5 minutes)

edit: doh, i searched "elle" thinking it would show ellerean on the results >.<

There are the UP and DOWN buttons. They also work.

what

... Do you know how stupid that sounds? If that's how you want to play it, then since they contradict each other, I go with the one which favours me and the one I believe in, which is in the script...

Oh look we're at square 1.

Lumi, share Ellerean?

I CLAIM

THE AMERICAN TELEVISION SHOW BIG BROTHER AND ALL OF ITS CONTESTANTS EVER. KTHANKSBYE.

This is still FftF.

Theres a reason i am acting idiotic and not listening to arguements.... sheesh....

nightmare would definately ban me if this wasn't FftF.

btw, malledus is mine

I really do wish stupidity was a warnable/bannable offense. Even in FFtF

My mistake, I forgot to specify.

Oh my God, someonewhodied, lrn2usesearch before you claim.

Edited by MeteorLunarSolar

This is still FftF.

FftF is a loose place, not one in which you can act like a nimrod.