Official Trailers

It's the intro of each of the introduction videos. She's in that one outfit I had as an avatar way back when, which was changed in the localization. It's possible that Nintendo UK pulled stuff from the Japanese version, which is going to confuse some of the more observant people come release date!

It's the intro of each of the introduction videos. She's in that one outfit I had as an avatar way back when, which was changed in the localization. It's possible that Nintendo UK pulled stuff from the Japanese version, which is going to confuse some of the more observant people come release date!

It appears to be the same outfit as in the localized version. If you look carefully when it goes to the front of Tsubasa, you can see that it has the top she wears. (Unless it was different on the back, in which case I'd have to look up a video of that part in English to compare)

I've rechecked, if you pause at around

quickly enough when the sequence from Feel start, you'll see the white piece of cloth that was added in the localized version, or perhaps I'm mistaken (
's the japanese version just in case someone wants to compare) ? To be honest, I'm not really good at all this spot the differences thing that has been going on since they started releasing trailers and footage from the western version. Watching the japanese version of Feel again makes me miss the lyrics appearing, it looks a lot more empty without them, the outfit change in comparison isn't really dramatic, just a little unnecessary in my opinion. Edited by Avk

New trailer from E3 2016 and a nice report from Elieson on the Treehouse Live segment they showcased.

[spoiler=Official Game Trailer E3 2016]

The huge yellow subs are back, the trailer itself is nice and uses one of the battle theme which is a nice change from the previous trailer. I like that it's a little closer to the japanese trailers we had, with the characters doing the explaination instead of a narrator. One week remaining until release.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ckbo8k3VAAAc49r.jpg:large

Source

Edit : Seems like I can't display the art, too bad.

Edited by Avk

I hope there's a happy middle ground between giant yellow subs and tiny white subs in the actual release. I'd like it big enough where I can read, but not so big that it's a distraction.

The new trailer actually looked cool and I dig the music. Nintendo's E3 was completely dominated by Zelda but it was nice to see some highlight on TMS#FE. The review embargo should also be lifted at the start of next week so hopefully we will see some reviews.

where's the music on the latest trailer from, it looks badass

It's

, the game has actually a quite varied soundtrack, the boss battle themes are great and the
in the title screen is pretty soothing too.

The new trailer actually looked cool and I dig the music. Nintendo's E3 was completely dominated by Zelda but it was nice to see some highlight on TMS#FE. The review embargo should also be lifted at the start of next week so hopefully we will see some reviews.

To be fair, Zelda didn't dominate only Nintendo this E3 in my opinion, I hope the game will live up to all the potential they have shown. Looking forward to the reviews for #FE (reviews will be available June 22 at 8am Pacific Time if I am to believe this person).

They have uploaded the Treehouse Live section showcasing the game, I'll add it to the list. Be wary of spoilers, they skipped most of the text but still warning just in case.

[spoiler=Treehouse Live E3 2016 Demonstration]

Edited by Avk

• 2 weeks later...

Yet another double post, sorry. This is likely to be the last one, since the game is now out and there is no longer the need to do more trailers.

First, Nintendo of America released on their channel the

that was posted on Nintendo UK youtube channel, it's the exact same one, not much to add.

Second, from Nintendo of America again, an

. They once again have put a major spoiler inside. I'm not really a fan of accolades trailers or things like that. Self congratulation never reflects well on the person doing it in my opinion (I like modesty and humility), even if the congratulations here don't come from them. But it shows that the game has really, really reviewed well.

[spoiler=Accolades Trailer]

And finally, a new long

from Nintendo UK. A really good trailer, an overview of the different aspects of the game. There are some spoilers inside, nothing as severe as what was in the american trailers though.

[spoiler=Nintendo UK - Launch Trailer]

Edited by Avk

That launch trailer is really well done. The spoilers aren't too bad there. When I saw the Japanese site, for the most part I had no idea what's going on. To those who don't follow the Japanese version, they couldn't really tell what's spoiler or not.

I'd still prefer if the trailers don't show much late-game contents, though.

And like with the Japanese site, I wish they wouldn't show Yashiro at all.

That launch trailer is really well done. The spoilers aren't too bad there. When I saw the Japanese site, for the most part I had no idea what's going on. To those who don't follow the Japanese version, they couldn't really tell what's spoiler or not.

I'd still prefer if the trailers don't show much late-game contents, though.

And like with the Japanese site, I wish they wouldn't show Yashiro at all.

Well I wouldn't buy the game if they didn't show Yashiro's sexy voice.