Cordelia figure.

Airship Canon

I want to see a Miriel figure, and they'd have to change her outfit up a lot to make her sexualized(which is something I don't want to have happen, her outfits pretty great). I would definitely buy one of her because shes just so great.

Cue every single figure after Tharja and Lucina being a swimsuit figure

Edited by L95

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For most other guy Awakening fans... Olivia's already sexualized if she gets a figure in her dancer dress.

They should stop being coy about it and just release an Aversa figure. That's what this is inevitably going to build up to. At least then it'd be difficult to sexualize the character more than it already is.

They'd probably still find a way.

I agree that there needs to be more guy figures but I still have to vote for my favorite character until she gets a figure of course. (They should choose someone else than Cordelia but there's probably just as many fans who want her figure)

They should stop being coy about it and just release an Aversa figure. That's what this is inevitably going to build up to. At least then it'd be difficult to sexualize the character more than it already is.

They'd probably still find a way.

This why the possibility of a Nowi figure scares me

• 2 weeks later...