About Jill talking to her Dad on Ch. 20

I've been told that Jill will join the enemy if she talks to Shiharam, but I tried it and it didn't work. She's promoted and isn't supporting anyone

I'm on the chapter now and I'll play it when I get back from work tonight, so if anyone has any ideas about that, please tell me

thanx

you're trying to lose jill?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!////!!111!!!!one!!!!?

are you out of your mind?

but i'm also curious cause i tried to do it once and nothing happened....

It happened to me. Maybe Jill has to be a Draco Knight for it work? Or maybe keep other allies away from Jill while she's talking. I did this on Hard Mode, so maybe that's the problem.

she will NOT join on easy, regardless of support

she will NOT join on normal, IF she has at least a C support with Mist or Lethe

she will NOT join an hard, IF she has an A support with Mist or Lethe

That is from memory...

Edit: she also has to be next to her dad? maybe that's why it didn't work for you.

Well I'm on normal, no supports, she was next to Shiharam for about 3 turns and nothing happened and all my other units were still at the start, so I'm not convinced that she joins the dark side. The only ting I can't prove from whats mentioned here is that she only joins on hard mode

And no, I'm not trying to get rid of Jill, I'm just seeing if she really does join the enemy. I need her on my team to transfer data to RD

That's strange... every FAQ and walkthrough I've looked at regarding that chapter states that she will leave if she doesn't have at least a B support with someone. All I know is that for me, every time I've used her in that level she's had at least a B support with someone and has never left once. I even had her kill her father one time.

Is it possible that this somehow was changed based on the version of the game? For example, maybe it's one way in the Japanese version and a different way in the NA version or something like that, causing confusion?

Is it possible that this somehow was changed based on the version of the game? For example, maybe it's one way in the Japanese version and a different way in the NA version or something like that, causing confusion?

I find that to be the most likely scenario.

I find that to be the most likely scenario.

agreed, but the hard mode thing sounds legitimate, too

• 1 month later...
It is impossible for Jill to have A support with Lethe by chapter 20.

They need 10 chapters to get an A support, and Jill joins you in chapter 12.

No it isn't. I had Lethe and Jill to A by that battle.

No it isn't. I had Lethe and Jill to A by that battle.

I'm pretty sure your mistaken. Their a-support convo talks about how Shiharam died. And in RD there isn't a different a support convo like some of the others.

It's impossible to get an A support between Jill and Lethe before Shiharam dies considering how many chapters it takes to get the support that high.

I'm pretty sure your mistaken. Their a-support convo talks about how Shiharam died. And in RD there isn't a different a support convo like some of the others.

I'm not saying Ephraim is right, but that doesn't really matter. I had Ike and Oscar talking about how to fight bird laguz before I even got to the ship.

^well it's total bullshit because I proved them wrong

Lulz. I wouldnt care cuz i dont like jill in PoR.

EPIC MAGIC TEAM FTW (Soren tormod ilyana calil Rhys) XD

Course i have my tanks Ike Boyd Oscar and Mia!

and i recall there being a rumor that you can achieve supports faster when the units are next to each other in battle.

Tha.... wha...? For the games where supports are available to grow, that has been the way it worked forever, as far as I know. Save Monshou and Thracia (FE3;FE5) where there exist pre-set support bonuses, of course.

speed tank

and i recall there being a rumor that you can achieve supports faster when the units are next to each other in battle.

I always thought tanks were things that could take a lot of beating, not something that dodges them.

So speed tank is more like an oxymoron.

Edited by Eltoshen

Tha.... wha...? For the games where supports are available to grow, that has been the way it worked forever, as far as I know. Save Monshou and Thracia (FE3;FE5) where there exist pre-set support bonuses, of course.

In this one, supports are gained by units just being in battle together. I don't believe there is any other way to do it.

I'm pretty sure you don't get supports faster if they're next to each other, it's just battles fought together.

Jill does leave your team if you attack Shiharam with her and she doesn't have a B with Lethe or Mist. I'm pretty sure I remember testing it out on one of my playthroughs.

Jill does leave your team if you attack Shiharam with her and she doesn't have a B with Lethe or Mist. I'm pretty sure I remember testing it out on one of my playthroughs.

Did you read this thread? I personally saw CGV test exactly that out and Jill didn't leave.