Could this be a re-occuring theme?

luigi bros

I know in the past it's been said that I "ignore critisism" and stuff like that (see FE4 average levels topic) but I honestly think this should be mentioned in the re-occuring theme page.

There's this old, bald man with a grey beard that appears in almost every game in a village. (FE11 Event Recap event #42. Not really him but I think it's supposed to be.) I can't find any pics but I think he's a re-occuring theme. Not as much but there's another villager who often appears. (FE11 event #50). Please don't start going off insulting me.

It sounds more like a case of the designers reusing generic villager models than an actual theme. You might have also noticed that a bald villager with a brown mustache features in a number of games in the series.

I know in the past it's been said that I "ignore critisism" and stuff like that (see FE4 average levels topic) but I honestly think this should be mentioned in the re-occuring theme page.

There's this old, bald man with a grey beard that appears in almost every game in a village. (FE11 Event Recap event #42. Not really him but I think it's supposed to be.) I can't find any pics but I think he's a re-occuring theme. Not as much but there's another villager who often appears. (FE11 event #50). Please don't start going off insulting me.

First, I never insulted you. Insulting would be calling you an idiot, which I have not done. I've been blunt, not an ass.

Second, it's as Musashi said: Likely a reuse of portraits.

Edited by NoNameAtAll

Yeah, I noticed those two villagers as well. I don't really think they're important enough in the grand scheme of things.

I thought I was stretching it a little by adding Aimee/Larabel, but at least she has a name and also appears in FE9/10's storyline.