What language is the ROM editor for FE4?

luigi bros

Which editor is this?

In any case, I'm assuming it's either in Japanese or Chinese.

If you're referring to FE4Edit, there used to be an English ini file that translated the text in the dropdown boxes.

Which editor is this?

This one.

FE聖戦 ROM Editor

Seisen ROM Editor

Like the above, but for Seisen. There's also something to do with text included. I think when I first got this years ago on FESS, there was an optional English file that went along with it. Maybe I'll look around for it sometime, or someone who remembers will speak up ^^

http://febin.so.land.to/src/FE0049.zip

Is there an English one?

It's a Japanese site.

1+1=

Is there an English one?
If you're referring to FE4Edit, there used to be an English ini file that translated the text in the dropdown boxes.
Edited by Tiena

At the top left corner (but below the picture) you'll see a tick box. Select it, then a window will pop up. Search for the file "english.ini" and it should become translated.

I can't find that file. Where should it be?

Looks like the new version of the editor does not come with the english translation file. I'll see if I can find the old one and I'll be sure to post in the next hours.

I found one. But every time I use it, it resets. Do I need another English.ini file?

Dude, I assure you "that" is not what you need. Have you opened it with Notepad?

I found another one from another site and I has the same result.

It only makes the dropdown boxes English. Everything else will still be in the original language.

Which part are the drop down boxes?

The one I had is from when the editor first was talked about on FESS, but having tried it lately, it now doesn't change anything when loaded, when years ago it had :E I'll try this new one later on to see if something else is figgy with it.

Is there a website that has an already English one? I doubt it since it's a Japanese game. If there's one can someone post a link because I can't find one.

I don't know if it's been brought up, but... why don't you just use Nightmare? Nightmare already made FE4Edit redundant years ago.

I'd understand if you were trying to get the FE4 Map Editor to work or something, since there's no English equivalent.

I don't know if it's been brought up, but... why don't you just use Nightmare? Nightmare already made FE4Edit redundant years ago.

Where can I find it and Modules? I couldn't find it so I used this.