New on photobucket

master of aura

Thanks to and u my friends at my school that came up with the idea about the black knight. (know for the walking tank or the brave knight rescuing the priestess of dawn)is now available in my album in photobucket. but a reminder that it is on video not pictures unless u want to see my druid costume. so enjoy and commits or concerns please give them to me or ideas. ASAP

Edited by master of aura

by the by if there is a problem with the video showing up. either A i may have trouble loading. B i recored the the intro to the video to much. C It may be something wrong with my computer. if u got any questions, concerns, ideas, or commits. feel free to ask because i have SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIINGGGG BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAKKKKK till tommorrow :sob:

I appreciate the stuff you've pulled from RD. However, you should consider posting about this stuff in the RD forum from now on instead of the intro thread.

Good to see you around tho. You just here to post your pics and vids, or you wanna hang out with the cool kids in the forest (or out of it) ?

I appreciate the stuff you've pulled from RD. However, you should consider posting about this stuff in the RD forum from now on instead of the intro thread.

Good to see you around tho. You just here to post your pics and vids, or you wanna hang out with the cool kids in the forest (or out of it) ?

RD forums huh. never thought of that. sorry bout that. next time ill do it for now on. plus ill probably be changing the videos to some other website if i can.

• 1 month later...

everyone i have a sad message today its about the black knight slaughter. its sad to say that he will be eliminated tommorow for it is taking to much time off so he will be gone tommorow on my birthday. by the by i will put something new instead u all will love to see.