Lyncher Mafia

General Spoon

PMs are not allowed this game. Neither is IM, or any other form of outside communication. Also, please do not edit your posts. Please bold your votes.

There are 5 players in this game.

1 of them is the lyncher, who has been given a target. He wins if this target is lynched, or if only him and his target are left alive.

1 of them is the lyncher's target, though he is told he is a townie.

The other 3 players are townies.

There are no night phases. A day phase ends when a person has a majority of the votes. As soon as I notice that a person has a majority, that person will be lynched. Even if votes have been changed since the majority was reached so that the person no longer has a majority, the person will still be lynched. So don't edit over your previous votes (don't edit at all). Just make a new post saying you're changing your vote. There is no time limit on the day phases.

Player List

Ninji

I Eat Tables

Lightning

Ether

BK-201

Day 1 Begins

Really?

Okay. Lightning 'random' votes like he normally does. Ninji is happy to jump on. My immediate reaction to this? Lightning is trying to start discussion, Ninji is the lyncher after his target.

Ninji.

Or this is supposed to be a quick game, and if I hadn't voted, nobody would post a thing. Everyone would be too afraid of looking like the Lyncher.

Anyway, my vote has caused at least ONE person to start to vote, so, it's done its job.

Really? Because by my calculations, we only need 3 people to lynch someone. Making it two votes on someone just for a bandwagon... yeah, that seems a pretty suspicious move. Quick game =/= make rash moves.

Who said it was a bandwagon? Why can't it just be a pressure vote? I see 2 votes on someone in this game as a lot more troubling than just 1.

I'm trying to get reactions from people so that they post so that we can play the game. You're reacting in a pretty suspicious way to me, actually, which is why my vote remains unchanged.

Suspiciously? Let me put it this way: If Ether, or BK are lyncher, and I'm the target, they've just won the game. However, your argument is valid... and for now, the vote is coming off. I'd suggest you do the same, even if you still suspect me.

Change vote from Ninji to no vote

I still don't know who to vote for...voting Tables would allow us to move on,but he might be a lyncher's target,and that would be bad...but then,it is only a 1/5 chance that he is a target...I just don't know...

Alright, for now, I'm changing from I Eat Tables to a No Vote.

If things don't change, though, I won't hesitate to vote for you again, as you are easily the person I am most suspicious of here.

Fair enough.

Now... I'm going to put a single pressure vote on BK-201. I'm not so suspicious of Ninji, Lightning I don't really know, and Ether isn't trying to lynch me (or he'd have already won). So BK I'd like to hear speak.

Fair enough.

Now... I'm going to put a single pressure vote on BK-201. I'm not so suspicious of Ninji, Lightning I don't really know, and Ether isn't trying to lynch me (or he'd have already won). So BK I'd like to hear speak.

If I were the lyncher and you were my target, you'd already have lost. If Ether can be cleared on the basis of not lynching you, so should I. I was on while two votes were on you.