Fayt's Mafia

Fayt Zelpher

So, after much ado, bickering, and complaining, I have almost finished up the board for my second mafia game.

It will be played at:

http://fzmafia2.proboards.com/index.cgi

This game will begin shortly. Signups are complete and login information will be distributed shortly.

In addition, there is to be NO COMMUNICATION HERE OR ANYWHERE BUT THE BOARD That includes posting here, in PM or in the open. This is to enforce the rule of randomly leaking PM's. Anyone attempting to communicate with another player by any means should be reported. Dead players may talk with other dead players (there is no disguiser in this game). Living players may speak with the dead only if prior permission is obtained. However, the dead player may not reveal any information about the game.

I am going to try to have role PM's and login information out by 4:00 GMT (That's 5AM in Great Britain, 12AM on the East Coast, and 9PM on the West Coast - it's taking longer than I thought).

Anyone who wants to take one of the two remaining slots should contact me either in this thread or in PM.

I will start this game as soon as I have everything done AND I have two extra people signed up.

Signed up players:

Hikarusa

I Eat Tables

Raymond

Dracohon

Ulki

Bizz

Ether

Core

General Spoon

Ninji

Lightning

BK-201

Crysta

Snike

WoMC

Sync

The Dragonslayer

Life

Balcerzak

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll sign up for one of those other two slots, if you don't mind. I know that I've already signed up, but I don't see any harm in letting me have two player slots.

I see lots of problems with that.

No really. That last one was a serious suggestion. Just sign up two regulars that haven't signed up already.

Well, I guess I might be able to get Balcerzak to play for a day and then whoever dies day 1 can replace him.

Still, I doubt that either Furetchen or Life would be particularly thrilled to participate. Too bad though, they get good roles if they sign up.

Still, I doubt that either Furetchen or Life would be particularly thrilled to participate. Too bad though, they get good roles if they sign up.

People have to learn that Mafia isn't just about the roles. It's getting people to do what you want through manipulation of the mind. I can fuck up a town better a regular mafia goon than if I'm some crazy mafia role.

But sure. Sorry I didn't sign up earlier.

People have to learn that Mafia isn't just about the roles. It's getting people to do what you want through manipulation of the mind. I can fuck up a town better a regular mafia goon than if I'm some crazy mafia role.

But sure. Sorry I didn't sign up earlier.

Thanks.

Anyway, I'm almost done with role PM's, so I should be ready to hand out login information. A couple of people already have their roles now, and the rest should follow within the hour.

Hopefully, I can get Balcerzak to play for one day phase and then he can drop and be replaced with whoever dies day 1.

So, hopefully, he'll agree to that and I can start at say... 1800 GMT tomorrow? (Or today, given that it's Wednesday there.)

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Why don't you just sign Balcerzak up for a phase then? You know that he'll probably say yes to covering for one phase, and you can start the game now.

I'm not ready yet myself though. I've still got two role PM's to write (you know that they take some time), then I have to hand out signup information, and I'd prefer to make sure I can be on for several hours to help people out given the complexity of the game. The whole nuance with the double mafia is something that needs to be addressed, and if there are other bugs like what happened with your signups, I want to make sure I'm there. So, it'll start after I get done with class tomorrow afternoon.

Well, Balcerzak just told me that he would agree to participate, so I'll hurry up and get the last signups done and give everyone their roles. If I'm not distracted, starting in an hour is a plausibility.