The Reaper's Mugs/Sprites/Trash

TheReaper

Well..ive only been spriting for a couple of months. I only do it for fun and theres nothing too advanced.

For now I'm only gonna put up my favourite and newest ones which ive made..

Destroy as you see fit

35a2f7s.jpg Zaiden, a character im RPing online.

1zeio07.jpg a splice of my three favourite FE characters.

2d14de.jpg- my personal mug haha

2aili0k.jpg- one of my first ever mugs

2ur8g40.jpg the only half body i ever made and finished

1zb9dfb.jpg *shrugs*

2qv47f6.jpg wanted to age a certain somebody to what they could look like if they appeared in Fe6..but only my attempt

125ndk4.jpg for a competition

5y99w2.jpg personal mug cosplaying Karel haha

2eow9ow.jpg random guy

2r3gg1l.jpg and again..my attempt at Geitz in fe9 style..

1548u1x.jpg my fave thing ive ever made i think. Guess who XD

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2ymhse9.jpg newest mug, very simple but he ties in with the RP im doing

his name is Narven, hes an assassin in service to the king who went missing 10years prior to the current story. He is presumed dead.

10pwveq.jpg

random sprite i made, unfinished cus i ran outta ideas.

• 3 weeks later...

yay thank you!

5af7yr.jpg editted my Geitz fe6 mug. cleaner and with fe8 lining

fthtau.jpg New mug, wanted to make her look japanese like..

1695gs1.jpg my new personal mug

fmpbf6.jpg random Karel make over.

Edited by TheReaper

looks awesome, at first I'm like Geitz looks weird, until I realized you said it was a mug for fire emblem 6.

and Karel looks as awesome as ever, I'm working on a hack and I might put Karel in it because he's one of my favorite swordmasters, he has an awesome personality, and in my hack I'll probably give him awesome stats to go with it. ( of course its going to take a long time to make though)

why thank you Ezra, my Geitzy does look odd XD, hes had a hard 20 years lets just say.

omg karel!! <333333. that hack would be epic. -imightbeworkingonsomethinghacklikethatmightjusthavekarelinitmaybe-

I can tell Geitz must have had a had life with that scar, and he looks like he hasn't slept for those twenty years either XD

but if you do work on a hack, its going to have Karel in it, I wouldn't be surprised if you cloned Karel and put more then one Karel in your hack.

Karel will probably come late in the game in mine, because that's kind of how he is, he always appears near the end, but he's going to be a fairly broken unit, that way if you got rng screwed or your teams a little weak, you have Karel to back you up, I might make third tier units, if so Karel is going to be a level 7 Trueblade, if not he's going to be a level 12 swordmaster.

who needs sleep though!

well yeah i might just end up making fire emblem: karel's story, all about him.. XD

@ ALS, yeah it was call's eye and then angry hector for the other one because of how he was facing. but the eye is really small so its hard to work on i found.

who needs sleep though!

well yeah i might just end up making fire emblem: karel's story, all about him.. XD

@ ALS, yeah it was call's eye and then angry hector for the other one because of how he was facing. but the eye is really small so its hard to work on i found.

Make him the main lord, do it.

Well, you could just put a bit more of Caelachs "eye effect" under the far eye, so it would look similar, also, the far eyebrow ought to be thickened a bit to match the close one.

Karel as the main lord would be awesome, depending on what game your hacking you could make Karel, Karla and some third person ( you like Geitz a lot too right? so maybe him?)

since my hack is going to take a while to make I'm thinking about makeing a small nightmare hack in the meantime, basically its an easier version of the blazing sword, I know its not too hard to begin with but sometimes I like having it be easier in case I feel like listening to the story of the game again.

so here's how its going to work, you pick a unit, and you can enhance their growths and base stats by 20% and 3

example:

lets say you wanted to make Karel better, you want him to have 10% more def, 5% more str and 5% more spd, so that adds up to twenty and I add that in, lets say you want Karel to be really defensive, you could give him an extra three points in def or if you wanted him to be an enhanced glass canon you could give him +1 atk, skl and spd

this hack is also so that prepromoted characters are better then usual, also I'll be posting my main hack on this site soon, its called Twark fire emblem, its a hack where the Main lord is Twark ( who is a lord I made up and a Cavalier) and me ( Myrmidon!)

wow I'm getting really off topic... anyway I look foward to seeing more of your sprites :D

Someone likes Karel

...and I thought FEDS splicing was impossible.

Keep in mind thats coming from a shitty splicer. Nice works!! :)

its one of those things that looks the same and yet somehow better, but anyway good work, this makes me wish Geitz was in fire emblem 6 even more, I didn't like the two fighters that were in fire emblem 6, Lot and Ward.

Geese is one of my favorite units from fire emblem 6, I almost never use the fighters though, mainly because they're not that great in fire emblem 6.

Geitz would be worth it just because he has a cool personality, for me a character is easily twice as good and worth using if they have a good personality, its why I don't use people like Dorcas, who looks zombie like.

yahh i <333 Geitz. hes funny, cute and supports with karel..and a pretty decent fighter :D Though i;ve decided to make Geitz a bit different personality wise if he was in fe6 (is considering hacking him into it). he would be more rough and pissed off at life. since hes not found his own land yet. Used in his supports to contrast the adorable karel <3

sweet, hey if you hack fire emblem 6 I could make maps for you, I like making maps, some of them aren't very well designed though, they're kinda just thrown together... but its better then having the original maps from fire emblem 6, the more you change the better the hack is.