FE6.5 Sprites request

Dr.Sholes

im making a hack that takes place between 6 and 7(a few years after elibean knghts takes place) and i need sprites the hacks topic is here i already have sprites for legault and murdock and haz someone who is willing to do brunya and zephiel u can be creative an make any character older/younger from 6 or 7 plz help tongue.gif

u shood lern 2 spel writ b4 mkin a hack utha wize it wll b stpid n nawt gewd

Basically, if you're making a hack, that is a serious one, and not a bat shit stupid joke/humour hack(Sequels and spin off hacks of existing FE games typically are serious.) then I suggest you clean up your spelling and writing.

Also, from experience, I'd suggest you're better off starting a graphic project first, more than just asking for people to sprite for your hack.

I started my FE8 Pixel Project back in 2007. It was basically just making the FE8 characters older. The project didn't last all that long, and was poorly organized, etcetc.

FEND topic of the first "FE8 Pixel Project".

It wasn't until late 2009/Early 2010 when the project was then reopened and got people to contribute again. The project was completed as of late 2010.

FEND topic of the second "FE8 Pixel Project".

I heavily recommend that you first work on getting sections of your hack in order before doing anything. Things like chapter workings, script, graphics, character layouts, stats, story, the works. Do them one at a time, or all of them slowly and gradually. Get yourself a few members in a group and that way it'll be easier if you get people who excell in areas previously stated.

Essentially, organize yourself better, give people comfort in knowing that they won't contribute to a hopeless project, take it slowly, and work on your writing.

(*I would have used FEU links instead of FEND links, due to FEU being the original forum the project started on, but due to their moving to another board and such, meh.)

I think the image got shrunk a bit, so it's difficult to really take a good look at them.

Having said that, guinevere (I assume) has no eyebrows. The trim on Raven and Wil's shoulder pads is a bit wonky.

Other than that I need to get a closer look before I can give you more advice.

Farina's head is waaaaay too far back.

Alright I'll try to fix that.

I think the image got shrunk a bit, so it's difficult to really take a good look at them.

Having said that, guinevere (I assume) has no eyebrows. The trim on Raven and Wil's shoulder pads is a bit wonky.

Other than that I need to get a closer look before I can give you more advice.

I'll fix that too

As for Raven and Wil I made those a while ago before I really knew what I was doing so they aren't that good I'm probably going to end up completely redoing those...maybe...