Patch Directory

Crimson Red

This is just so people don't have to go scavenging several forums and several pages to find hacks. I realize it's not the best organized list and I'm missing a few hacks (lack of permission, can't find them, don't know about them, they aren't complete or they died, there's probably some excuse) and I should probably include a "hack type" (vanilla chocolate reskin etc.) and "rating" (like a star system, 4 stars, 5 stars, so people know which hacks are more popular/well-liked) but for now I think people should be satisfied with not having to make threads asking for people to name hacks and then searching for them etc.

http://www.feshrine.net/hacking/patches.html

read the page itself for more notes. note that I asked for permission for a lot of the hacks (that weren't mine or hacks that are already publicly shared) a while ago so if you've changed your mind or I accidentally thought you gave me permission but didn't or something, let me know so i can take it down right away, though most of the hacks are just links to the threads where they are so the site doesn't really need to be updated because it's just a directory not a detailed information list or anything

EDIT: also note that I'm tired and feel like an idiot right now (though I'm sure many of you would say I always act like an idiot, zehahahah)

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

I'm reasonably confident that all the download links in SL's FE6 remake are dead except the one to the chapter displayed in FEE3. Would it be possible to get a download up for the latest (and quite old now, I guess) patch?

That's a nice collection you've got there! I hate to be a pain, but could you put me down as Doku? Also, I'm on version 1.8 and the difficulty is generally "hard".

Why not just post the directory on Serenes Forest, instead of dangling it out there and using it to make people go to small site?

EDIT: Nevermind that. Thought you were making people go to your forum and using this as some silly attempt to get traffic :P:. Would still be nice if it were on Serenes, though, since following links takes precious seconds from my life.

Edited by Arch

Hmm, yeah, I don't have it, sadly... even if I did it would have been deleted when my comptuer's harddrive got crushed... so um, I don't know. If someone could get a hold of Superluigi... >_>

The one I have only goes up to Chapter 8.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDX2LKZjvO4

And also MIGHT be glitched musicwise when activating specific Battle Quotes with Leygance with Lilina or Wendy.

I might make a UPS patch after I get home for you guys if you want.

That would be nice, especially if you could post it in the proper thread, but any sort of UPS would be great...

@Parco I've updated it, the reason why I didn't put specifics is because if you updated your patch I'd likely be slow on the uptake (I can't keep up with everything) so I just linked to the topic; you can always PM me if you need the page updated though.

@Arch -___- No way, that is one of the last things I would do to my forum. I don't want much more traffic for it, it has a very nice group of friendly members as it is and I'd like it to stay that way. I won't lie it'd be cool if a few hackers posted their projects and a few spriters posted their sprites but I am not that desperate for traffic, we like things as they are. and you really look down on me, Arch, at least wait before you get mad at me <______< >______>

the reasons why it's on the mainsite are the following:

- there was already a page, I was just slow to actually hacks to it

- it's a static page with a short URL that isn't hard to remember

- it looks like an actual webpage as opposed to a forum thread/it integrates into the website as a whole, and even if you think my site is small it still gets enough hints to warrant me taking care of it, or that'd be disrespectful to people who visit it. Somehow the mainsite gets more hits than the forum too O_o about 27k a month right now

- you don't have to worry about comments, arguing, logging in, or anything else--it's very simple and straightforward, there's no mess

- I can update it easily and it won't get archived or deleted by a mod or anything like that

tl;dr it's convenient IMO

and I'm very sorry you wasted so many precious seconds of your life. maybe I should delete the webpage so you never have to visit it again :P

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

and you really look down on me, Arch, at least wait before you get mad at me <______< >______>

god, you sound so whimpering lately. Man up, dude.

The wiki element is a bit easier to deal with actually, but it only sucks that we have to have Vince validate our accounts first (which for the lazy, is a big hurdle to never overstep). If you'd get that going, I'd be willing to help edit it too now and again when I find something cool to mention or clarify or whatever.

Hmm, sorry but what is this "League of Champions"? Can I get some info and maybe a way to contact the creator? Is it worthy of being put up here (mainly "does it have a patch", I wasn't very strict on quality control).

@Celice that'd be nice, that way members could just update it, but sadly yeah I'm a bit too lazy to do that, it's easier to just work with my own site design which I'm already familiar with, even if a Wiki does have its own conveniences XP

@Arch -___- No way, that is one of the last things I would do to my forum. I don't want much more traffic for it, it has a very nice group of friendly members as it is and I'd like it to stay that way. I won't lie it'd be cool if a few hackers posted their projects and a few spriters posted their sprites but I am not that desperate for traffic, we like things as they are. and you really look down on me, Arch, at least wait before you get mad at me <______< >______>

the reasons why it's on the mainsite are the following:

- there was already a page, I was just slow to actually hacks to it

- it's a static page with a short URL that isn't hard to remember

- it looks like an actual webpage as opposed to a forum thread/it integrates into the website as a whole, and even if you think my site is small it still gets enough hints to warrant me taking care of it, or that'd be disrespectful to people who visit it. Somehow the mainsite gets more hits than the forum too O_o about 27k a month right now

- you don't have to worry about comments, arguing, logging in, or anything else--it's very simple and straightforward, there's no mess

- I can update it easily and it won't get archived or deleted by a mod or anything like that

tl;dr it's convenient IMO

and I'm very sorry you wasted so many precious seconds of your life. maybe I should delete the webpage so you never have to visit it again :P

Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!

Lol, um maybe it's not on the SF site because he's not an admin here. IMO this is completely necessary and it doesn't matter to me where it's at. Also, once I get a working patch out of FE6.5 I'd appreciate it being put on this.

@Dr. Sholes nothing to fight about and Arch doesn't like me, don't worry about him, and yeah PM me whenever you get this working patch...

Alright, lol that might be a while, though. :P:

It's tough love, Blazer. But love nonetheless.

I feel like if you two were friends you could get shit done...

We are friends, we just have this weird love-hate relationship going on, Arch doesn't like a lot of the things I do and the ways I handle things and vice-versa except I don't make as much of a deal about itbut we've known each other long enough to somehow tolerate each other :P

but seriously, that's irrelevant to this patch directory, so just drop it. one of these days we have to do that "Arc of Justice" hack, Arch... haha, jk