BIG BROTHER THREAD

Darros

So, I'm pretty sure we're pissing people off in the FE4 THREAD, so I decided to actually make a thread for this. Big Brother 14 is currently ongoing, and it's been a fairly interesting summer so far.

Please put spoilers in spoiler tags, thank you!

Anyway, I think this week has potential to be interesting. With Frank winning HoH, I'm curious as to what will happen. Joe might end up being a scapegoat for not voting out Janelle, but earlier this week on the live feeds Frank and Boogie toyed with the idea of putting up Britney and Shane. I'm interested on what's going to happen on Sunday's show.

Edited by Silver the Hedgehog

but earlier this week on the live feeds Frank and Boogie toyed with the idea of putting up Britney and Shane.

Isn't this a spoiler? I mean I'm sure they will show it on Sunday, and you just ruined it for me. :facepalm:

Anyway, if they did do that, I would be pissed. I like the idea of the Silent Six alliance, and I don't want to see anyone get betrayed (especially Britney and Shane).

Edited by Agile Tit-Tyrant

Isn't this a spoiler? I mean I'm sure they will show it on Sunday, and you just ruined it for me. :facepalm:

I don't think it is, because it was just talk, and it happened on like, Monday, as a "what if we win?". If it shows up on Sunday it'll probably be talked about more, but I'm sorry, I didn't really think of it as one. It's kind of hard with live feeds and things.

Anyway, if they did do that, I would be pissed. I like the idea of the Silent Six alliance, and I don't want to see anyone get betrayed (especially Britney and Shane).

Yeah, I also like the idea of the Alliance, though I prefer the one with Ian but w/e, but I don't know if it will last or not considering Boogie is Boogie and whatnot.

Maybe during the shows there will be a couple of others. Who knows. I think Joe is up for sure, but I don't know who the other will be. Ashley, I guess. Seems sensible.

So Joe and Wil have been nominated for eviction... Also, this week's Have Not competition was a riot.

Edited by Golden Cucco

I'm not shocked, though it could be interesting to see who is the target., and what will happen with the Veto. I doubt Dan will be targeted though.

So, PoV show tonight! I find they're the hardest to predict for, because it all depends on who wins the Veto, which can be unpredicatable. Shane does have a Veto Ticket this week though.