FE9 and 10 Additional Nightmare Modules

Feaw

So I've been talking to Vincent about hacking FE9 and 10, something I've been interested in the past few days.

Note that by hacking I only mean editing character and class stats, because I'm not a serious hacker.

There are a few modules out there for FE10; namely those for editing Character base stats and growths, and those for editing Class stats.

Now the favor I have to ask to you guys is; Can anyone create those same modules but for FE9?

Item editors would also be useful, but I don't really need those that much, but it would be nice.

I'm aware of the FE9 and 10 hacking topic, and that these things can be done via hex editing, and I'm probably able to do that without too much difficulty, but having these modules around would be easier and nicer, for anyone.

Of course there are only so many people who hack FE9 and 10 and know enough about it, but yeah, just taking my chances here.

Thanks~

Yeah, obviously. But you know I have no knowledge on this whatsoever (nor am I interested in making things like this) =p.

I mean, for someone who knows what he is doing, this wouldn't be that difficult or time consuming (could be wrong though), while it would take ages for me.

Edited by Lassie

Generally speaking making Nightmare Modules is VERY time-consuming even for someone who knows what they're doing

I would know, I not only constantly work on the GBA NMM's but I made the FE11 and 12 Nightmare modules as well T_T [/complaining]

Edited by soiweuqjasdklirewvxzcbnm