FE4 Fujimori Nuts manga scans?

garmmy

I know there's a pinned topic about this, but the last post was really long ago and I didn't know if I could bump that topic so I just made a new one, sorry if I'm breaking any rules or anything. :P

I completed FE4 not long ago, and discovered this manga on this forum, which I thoroughly enjoyed! But yeah, I can't seem to find complete scans of it anywhere...

I looked around and couldn't find any other scans, so I thought I'd ask on this forum. Does anyone know if there's a complete translation/scanlation of this manga? If not, does anyone have or know where to get complete scans of it? (I did try to find copies to buy but I can't really find any shipping out of Japan...though admittedly I didn't look very hard) I'm interested in trying to translate the rest of this manga, since apparently according to this forum the last update was in 2011? I'd be glad to share a translation if I could get scans/the book to translate from.

I see...I'll look around a bit more, thanks for the reply though!

I wouldn't mind buying the manga itself, except I can't really find anywhere to buy it either...the only one I've seen that ships outside Japan I think sells one volume for 5000 yen? And I haven't any luck finding it on ebay or anything.