AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHHHHH!!!!!

Randoman

Hey look, the song's in Russian.

AND I CAN UNDERSTAND IT!

/loves the feeling of understanding a language because he hates not understanding.

You can?

What's it about? It doesn't involved getting kicked in the nuts or anything like that, right? I mean, I don't get why the song would have him screaming like that otherwise.

You can?

What's it about? It doesn't involved getting kicked in the nuts or anything like that, right? I mean, I don't get why the song would have him screaming like that otherwise.

unfortunately, getting kicked in the sack does magically increase or raise a person's vocal range. the world just isn't that easy *horizontal nod*

i've played at least ss1 and 3

i don't think i ever played 2 though?

2 is a very, very strange game (just watch like the first 5 minutes). It's okay, but not great.

I haven't actually tried kamikaze surfing myself. I should go do that.

Edited by Tryhard

okay so last night i actually found out how he does this...sure it's important to make your vocal muscles stronger but it helps a lot if you release a lot of air really fast!! as soon as i figured this out, i almost got that high...and my vocal cords didn't feel any stress because they were relaxed the whole time it was asdf