Upon the new Super Smash Bros Release...

PuffPuff

Which characters would you hope to have in more than any other to get you to play the game until it's scolding hot? ...And say your reasons as to why that you want them in more than any other...

Toad

-I like his character alot more than nearly anyone elses.

3h4.gif

Plus seeing him throw vegetables is fucking rad.

-Geno

Always loved his gentleness and character. Don't know why Nintendo quit him completely. I liked him more than any of the other Mario characters. Enough to make me cry after he turned into a star and left the puppet. .___.

-Mallow

Same as Geno and that he was an orphan who made me cry after meeting his biological parents for the first time.

-Young Link

Because of him being more liked than Adult Link that Nintendo often shows. ...And he's cute...:D

-Black Knight

My favorite Fire Emblem character next to Marth.

-Chrom/Ike/Lucina

Please.

They're from my most favorite franchises of the series as well as being a few of the 10 of my utmost favorite games of all time.

-Deathborn

We need an F-Zero antagonist. Black Shadow, no. Because he's an idiot.

-Pauline

Mario's first love and never stopped playing the Donkey Kong games.

-PacMan

Why not?! I like the cute little muncher. :3

-Captain N

Because he has the fucking Nintendo Zapper and the ability to stop time for Christ sake. DX

-Phoenix Wright/Miles Edgeworth/Athena Cykes/Apollo Justice

-Why the fuck not?! They put Megaman in and he's from Capcom. Ace Attorney is made by Capcom. :D

They can attack with their briefcases and what not shouting "Objection!", "Hold it!", and "Take That!" for their taunts?

-Ness

One of my favorite video game characters. :3

-Daisy

Please.

We need some tomboys. Rather have had her than Rosalina. -.-

-Lucas

Please.

He's in one of my 10 utmost favorite games of all time!

-Cynthia/Serena/Rosa

Please.

Very popular Pokemon gurls.

-Ice Climbers

Please.

I love their good coordination as well as their cuteness. :D

-Paula

Yes.

Always has brought grace.

-Genesect

My utmost favorite Pokemon of all time!!!!

-Ridley

Favorite Metroid antagonist.

Anyone from Advance Wars...

Edited by Barbie

Nintendo didn't quit on Geno, Squaresoft/Squeenix owns him and hasn't let Nintendo touch him or any other character in the game. It's kind of the reason Paper Mario was created, since they couldn't do the Super Mario RPG series anymore after that.

Nintendo didn't quit on Geno, Squaresoft/Squeenix owns him and hasn't let Nintendo touch him or any other character in the game. It's kind of the reason Paper Mario was created, since they couldn't do the Super Mario RPG series anymore after that.

...Figures

...And he did, however made a cameo appearance In Mario&Luigi Superstar Saga as a doll.

Edited by Barbie

I don't think Geno or any other SMRPG exclusive character would have gotten in even if Nintendo did own them. They were very minor appearances in the Mario series and haven't shown up in a prominent role since. There are way more important Mario characters that deserve to be in over them, like Daisy, Bowser Jr., and Toad.

Edited by Anacybele

I honestly want the GEICO Cavemen in Smash Bros. No, really.

Do you, by any chance, chain grab?

No, I'm not adept in the art of chain grabbing.