Persona 4: Mitsuo Kubo

PuffPuff

9 members have voted

1. 1. Does Mitsuo deserve another chance at life?

• Yes
    • No

Articles

His life is sad...

First off he gets rejected by Yukiko especially being the most popular girl in school which partly drove him mad with Mr.Moorka to make the matter worse with his already low self esteem to insult him purposely using him as a punching bag putting him down and causing him to get expelled after working up a tantrum. His rejection of Yukiko was because he was shady looking and not a very sociable guy. These now driven him to perform a murder to kill Mr.Moorka by blunt force trauma then puts fourth effort to taking the blame for everything by internet and the police station. He actually did this before the murder which no one believed him. After his shadow self shows nothingness, he then further rejects himself even after the battle. His love for videogames and internet are to no surprise as to someone who is lonely.

Endgame

Adachi actually shoved him into the TV with the lights out to further his ambitions.

Partly, he is to blame as he brought all this upon himself after Yukiko's rejection. Especially, since she was the most popular girl in town(Which further made him upset since everyone is all over her and not him.) and not trying to find someone else. Yukiko could have treated him better with her rejection. Especially since he was taking pictures of her whenever no one was around before his rejection. He needs to have a friend. Boy, or girl. But...however, after the police apprehended him and saying "The world pisses me off" I can't help but ;_;

Anyway, he won't get the chance to turn over a new leaf and to change his life as he is in jail for Moorka's death. When he gets released, he is only going to be further miserable. But...it's even worse with his Social Link, Fool. As he doesn't really say anything much that helps the situation. He's been in too much of a bleak life to understand as that is indeed very sad. It's partly his fault though that he brought all of this upon himself. But...still. He needs to know what life is really all about instead of getting pissed off at the world and wanting to die. -.-

Do you think that he should get another chance at life. I seriously think so.

Edited by Barbie

if he didn't kill someone, even someone like Kinshiro Morooka, then i'd say he deserves one.

but as a murderer he has to carry out whatever he was given in prison

EDIT: also it just occured to me that this is in video game drafts, might want to move this to other games.

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

if he didn't kill someone, even someone like Kinshiro Morooka, then i'd say he deserves one.

but as a murderer he has to carry out whatever he was given in prison

EDIT: also it just occured to me that this is in video game drafts, might want to move this to other games.

They can move it there...

But...still, even though Mr.Moorka was an ass to him, it still is wrong with what he did. But...he made him snap, so it couldn't be helped. He antagonized him which lead to his demise. If I were in the game, I'd love to help him out. Being his friend too would be great. :D

Makes you his guardian angel if you do. ^-^

Edited by Barbie