Spoiler - This game has unrealistic view of love and unrealistic characters

From first love straight to marriage? Very idealistic and unrealistic.

Every character screams virgin. Almost all, if not all, female characters are pure maiden-like waifus who never had a BF in the past. Which relates to the point above - first love straight to marriage - unrealistic.

Why is Chrom a virgin? He is prince.
Why is Lucina virgin? Not realistic. Why is Tharja virgin? Not realistic. Why is Say'ri virgin? Unrealistic.

And the biggest unrealism is Tiki. Yea, she lived for 2000 years and has no BF, no previous love-life. Extraordinarily unrealistic.

This game has an unrealistic view of love and unrealistic view of love-life.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Fire Emblem.

The idealistic view of love is there.

...so what?

Edit: I just noticed... you brought this up already once before in another topic.

Are you just that salty about this?

Edited by shadowofchaos

Umm... who cares? I mean other then you.

Edit:

"Oh no! Prince Chrom didn't sex 'till that one night he and his wife made Lucina! Oh gods the horror!" I mean why should people (aka you and you) care if the characters virgins? I mean who cares if people (real or not) are virgins or not?

Edited by December Knight

I think this discussion has been brought up way too many times already. The setting of the game is not relatable to our modern society - therefore, don't assume that their standards regarding sexuality will be in any way relatable.

Besides, implementing a marriage mechanic in a more "realistic" way would not be an easy task, and in the case of Fire Emblem, probably not worth it at all from the developers' perspective.

>why are people virgins

have you also considered that maybe there are people that don't want to have sex

Say'ri and Lucina don't exactly strike me as the type of person to go around having lovers, especially in a destroyed future

It's Fire Emblem.

The idealistic view of love is there.

...so what?

Edit: I just noticed... you brought this up already once before in another topic.

Are you just that salty about this?

Yes, because the more I think about it the more unrealistic it seems to be.

I just need someone to convince me that the game isn't unrealistic.

Well yes, there are similarities, but the modern common opinion about virginity wasn't always the same. There was a time when virginity was considered to be more valuable than gold.

I'm not implying that it is realistic, however. Just saying that at the very least, their 'virginity' could be very fitting to their societal standards.

Edited by Topazd255

OP, pair your avatar was Aversa, that'll solve any issues you could possibly have! I think you're reading a little too hard into it, I'm not sure it would add too much to the game if Lucina said "You're better than the last guy I did!" when paired with someone.

OP, pair your avatar was Aversa, that'll solve any issues you could possibly have! I think you're reading a little too hard into it, I'm not sure it would add too much to the game if Lucina said "You're better than the last guy I did!" when paired with someone.

People are saying Aversa had no real lofe-life. That she is also a maiden.......? She is just a temptress? And MC is her first love... and I just... don't know what to feel anymore. Every character is a pure untouched refined porcelain glass.

People are saying Aversa had no real lofe-life. That she is also a maiden.......? She is just a temptress? And MC is her first love... and I just... don't know what to feel anymore. Every character is a pure untouched refined porcelain glass.

I'm going to ask again... Who cares? ...I mean other you. But then again the sex lives of fictional character super important! :newyears:

Edited by December Knight

oh gee, i didn't realize a game needed to be realistic in order for it to be fun... who knew... :rolleyes:

Because women turning into dragons and people using magic is realistic.

Edited by Naughx