Hello

Artorias

Hi, I'm Sophie, and I've been lurking on this site & decided to join due to the Fire Emblem: If hype. I'm very very very very (x30) shy and anxious most of the time but I try to be friendly. (But seriously I have horrible social anxiety and I am horrible at wording things so sorry if I ever come off as sounding blunt or what I type is a mess.)

I love Shin Megami Tensei, Zero Escape, Dark Souls, Fallout, TES, Zelda, Pokemon, Smash, I'm only stopping at that because if I don't I'll go on and on about video games I like. As for Fire Emblem, I've only played a bit of FE7, a bit of Radiant Dawn, and I must have at least 200 hours in Awakening. I love the Fire Emblem universe but as you can tell I'm having a bit of a harder time getting into any of the older games.

I'm as outgoing as a hermit crab but despite that I hope I can get to know some of you.

Sophie, huh?

Well, your liking of SMT and the yet to play Dark Souls is cool with me, I think you'll be fine in regards to nerding out about gaming... I do... something.

Anyway, forest, welcome, etc.

Also, you should give the other FEs shot too, and stuff.

Welcome to the forums.

If you want to to step into the older games and don't want to regress too far, give The Sacred Stones a try. It was the first FE to use Skirmishes and multiple class options like Awakening and is handily the easiest game after Awakening. It also happens to be my favourite in the series.

Edited by Makaze

Actually, Gaiden was the first to do Skirmishes, World Map, etc., but you did say not regressing too far, so in that sense FE8 would be the way to go, I guess.

Ah yes, not late, the Raidou avi is cool.

Sophie, huh?

Well, your liking of SMT and the yet to play Dark Souls is cool with me, I think you'll be fine in regards to nerding out about gaming... I do... something.

Anyway, forest, welcome, etc.

Also, you should give the other FEs shot too, and stuff.

Actually, Gaiden was the first to do Skirmishes, World Map, etc., but you did say not regressing too far, so in that sense FE8 would be the way to go, I guess.

Ah yes, not late, the Raidou avi is cool.

I'd love to try some of the older FE games but I have the worst time trying to play old GBA games, dunno why, so then I tried to play Radiant Dawn on an emulator before I remembered I hate emulators. Dunno why either. Despite all that I'm still trying my hardest to play through FE7 and from there I could try FE8. Also, thanks!

Welcome to the forums.

If you want to to step into the older games and don't want to regress too far, give The Sacred Stones a try. It was the first FE to use Skirmishes and multiple class options like Awakening and is handily the easiest game after Awakening. It also happens to be my favourite in the series.

I'll try it in the future, thank you!

Welcome. Fellow hermit (sort of - maybe not so much the crab part but I am entering old geezer territory) here. I'd make some sort of stupid fedora tipping joke but instead I'll say enjoy the Forest, or perhaps even the place Far From it.

Edited by Interest

I love Fallout

We're going to get along just fine. Speaking of, I should really finish Old World Blues at some point

Welcome to Serenes Forest. There's a bunch of speculation threads regarding If in its representative subforum. So feel free to join in with the rest of us

Welcome. Fellow hermit (sort of - maybe not so much the crab part but I am entering old geezer territory) here. I'd make some sort of stupid fedora tipping joke but instead I'll say enjoy the Forest, or perhaps even the place Far From it.

Thanks!

No

i am your shadow

the true self

Hi

welcome

I'm still not used to this site so I didn't notice your username till I started replying to this and I got very very confused thinking I'd somehow posted this (Thank you for the welcome though)

We're going to get along just fine. Speaking of, I should really finish Old World Blues at some point

Welcome to Serenes Forest. There's a bunch of speculation threads regarding If in its representative subforum. So feel free to join in with the rest of us

OWB is my favorite DLC (for New Vegas, at least) I def recommended finishing it soon. As for Fallout 3 I love Point Lookout.

And thanks! I'll try to join in whenever I have something useful to say.

Hi, I'm Sophie, and I've been lurking on this site & decided to join due to the Fire Emblem: If hype. I'm very very very very (x30) shy and anxious most of the time but I try to be friendly.

No wonder your character badge is Olivia lol. Anyhow, welcome to the forest you're among friends here!

Edited by TacoMan42