Fire Emblem Hacking Essentials

Tactician Cinema

Hi Guys! I know I'm not seen much around here, but I decided to make this FE Hacking Essentials Pack here. It's got everything you'll need for a good basic Fire Emblem Rom Hack. I'm still quite new so I researched into it a lot, and I'd like to thank Markyjoe1990 for having a wonderful laid out site that I can quickly research into things for this. In fact the entire credit should go to him, because all I did was put it together! He had everything nice and laid out with credit and everthing! Anyways guys here it is.

https://mega.co.nz/#!MhozBCbZ!7nJXav-VYdH0i4KLpyt9Ri1dbENy5KDoZaA4PctnQpg

If there is anything anyone thinks I should add let me know. Overall I think I got everything, but I'd appreciate it if someone found something interesting that they let me know so I could add it to this! Also I'll be making a FE Hacking 101 Video Guide at some point, so if anyone wants to help out with that let me know! Thanks guys and see you around!

Contents in Pack:

Documents such as:

Good Places to find free MIDI music for your game, Obscure Hacking Tips, & What do you think makes a great fire emblem game (Also Includes a Personal Splice I made that wasn't to good for people to use and change)

Bin Folder: FE7 Native instrument map

Programs Folder:

BSPaletteAssembler V 2.0, Event assembler V 1.1, FE Recolor V 1.1, FE Editor Adv. , GBA Graphics Editor V 2.2, Nightmare V 1.0, Song Editor, Tiled, TiledMapInserter V 1.1, Tutorial Document (Includes everything needed to start hacking), Program Explanation Document (Describes what each program is used for as well as a download link to where to get the latest versions from)

Hacking Resources Folder:

All FE GBA nightmare modules, Average Statter (Predicts the Stats of any type of unit at any level)

Map Making Resources Folder: Contains all GBA FE Map tilesets and maps

A My Project Folder: For organizing your project's documents, sprites, etc. that comes preorganized (Also included is a personal Mug free to use as long as you give credit that was made by Rikuthehedgehog)

Patches and Fixes Folder: Includes Item Icon Bug Fix, Melee and Magic Fix, and Xeld's Weapon and Spell and Animation Fix

Spriting Resources Folder: Includes all FE GBA Mugs, and it also includes Custom Battle Sprites and Classes as well as an insertion tutoral
List of Custom Battle Sprites and Classes that are included:

Armor Knight (Different Weapons), Armored Brigand, Berzerker (Different Weapons), Black Falcoknight, Cavalier (Different Weapons), Dragon Knight (Different Weapons), DS Styled Armorknight, Edited GBA FE Characters ( Mage Eirika, Lance Elliwood, Stalves Nils & Ninian, Swords Ephraim, and Sword of Seals Lyn), FE6 Bard & Dancer, FE6 Bishop Recolor, FE10 Sword Master Battle Sprite, Female Assassin, Female Mercenary, Female Pirate, Female Rogue, Female Shaman, Restyled Fighter, General (Different Weapons), General Palette Fix, Generic Enemy Paladin, Generic Enemy Sniper, Great Knight Palette Fix, Halberdier (Soldier Rank Up Class), Halberdier V 2.0, Hawkeye Generic Berserker, Hero with Armor Coat, Hunter, Less Religious Cleric and Bishop, Lilina Mage, Mercenary Palette Fix, Monk Palette Fix, Myrmidon With A Jacket, Non-GBA FE Characters (Ike, Black Knight, Ishtar, Micaiah), Non-Sacean Nomad, Pegasus Knight (Different Weapons), Phantom restyled, Pirate (Different Weapons), Pirate Palette Fix, Pupil Fix, Rogue Reshaded, Sister of the Church, Spells (Aircalibur, Aqua Edge, Aura, Bolganone FEDS, Excalibur FEDS, Ground Dasher, Light Arror, Meteor, Shaver FEDS, Starlight, Swarm, Thunder FEDS), Thief (Male and Female), Troubadour (Different Weapons), Wyvern Lord (Different Weapons), Wyvern Rider (Different Weapons)

Edited by Tactician Cinema

A table of contents of what's in that download link (complete with version numbers), in the first post. I'm not going to download that if it duplicates most of the things I already have.

OK The Table of Contents is up. Thanks for suggesting that I do that. If you have anything else you'd like for me to put in there it would be great if you would let me know!

Edited by Tactician Cinema

• 2 weeks later...