Chrom for Super Smash Bros.

Ty_Easy

Hey there. I am new here on GameFAQs.

The character, Chrom, from Fire Emblem: Awakening, was supposed to be playable, but due to Robin being chosen instead of him, Chrom was part of Robin's Final Smash. And now since the Smash Ballot thing is out now, I need your help voting for him.

Here is the website --> https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

#Chrom4DLC

1. Chrom was never supposed to be playable, Sakurai said so himself.

2. Chrom's a terrible choice to add to the roster. He wouldn't bring anything new or interesting and he's just another blue-haired sword user.

3. Ephraim for new FE rep if we must have one, plz.

4. This should be in the Smash Bros. subforum, not here, I believe. There's also already a thread on the ballot.

Edited by Anacybele

You aren't going to get a whole lot of support here.

Just saying. There's enough FE13 in the game already, and in some people's eyes, FE altogether.

So uh

Yeah

Chrom was also confirmed to have been left out for being too similar to Ike or something like that

/goes back to Roy votes.

Oh yeah, I do agree with Glaceon that Smash Bros. reeks of enough Awakening already anyway. I still can't believe that the only FE trophies in the 3DS version besides Ike, Lyn, and Marth are AWAKENING ones. Not even Roy is there, how stupid.

You aren't going to get a whole lot of support here.

Just saying. There's enough FE13 in the game already, and in some people's eyes, FE altogether.

So uh

Yeah

Chrom was also confirmed to have been left out for being too similar to Ike or something like that

/goes back to Roy votes.

Basically this.

Welcome to the forums by the way, hope this wasn't the only reason you joined though. That would be pretty sad.

Oh yeah, I do agree with Glaceon that Smash Bros. reeks of enough Awakening already anyway. I still can't believe that the only FE trophies in the 3DS version besides Ike, Lyn, and Marth are AWAKENING ones. Not even Roy is there, how stupid.

This is true, so many characters from so many great games.

Edited by DragonLord

Welcome to the forums by the way, hope this wasn't the only reason you joined though. That would be pretty sad.

It probably is, lol.

His post is literally copied and pasted from GameFAQs. Look at his first sentence. And the text is still highlighted bright navy blue XD.

It probably is, lol.

His post is literally copied and pasted from GameFAQs. Look at his first sentence. And the text is still highlighted bright navy blue XD.

I noticed haha. I like to believe that first impressions aren't everything though.

Edited by DragonLord

Hey there. I am new here on GameFAQs.

...This isn't GameFAQs.

Sorry Chrom, my vote goes to Roy. You're going to need a bit of a better pitch to get me to change my mind on this.

There's also the fact it has two playable characters, when there are 6 FE games with none. Lucina could have been Eirika, Lief, Seliph, or Roy, at least, geez. And I like Lucina >.>

But yeah where's the GBA FE trophies...

There's also the fact it has two playable characters, when there are 6 FE games with none. Lucina could have been Eirika, Lief, Seliph, or Roy, at least, geez. And I like Lucina >.>

But yeah where's the GBA FE trophies...

I know, if Sakurai HAD to have a Marth clone, it should've been one of them, not Lucina. I'd have liked Leif best, personally. He's got a cool design.