Fire Emblem 7: Tag Team LP [Ch. 32x Complete!]

Raven

I just started my just and saw that we have maxed money. Cheating is bad.

Also I'm sorry but I've taken only 16 screenshots which are almost entirely level ups. I'll post my strategy and other notes later on but no screenshots this time.BlancHammer, on 13 Oct 2015 - 09:17 AM, said:

wow, that's kind of scummy.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BlancHammer, please wait until the new .sav file is up from Kaede. Sorry about this.

B-But I've already finished the chapter.

Honestly though, despite being a FOW desert map it was ridiculously easy.

I think I know what happened. for chapter 22, I used the save on a nightmared file that i was cheating through to get to the spot I needed, and so the cheats were autoloaded on. :/

I'll have to redo 21 too though, because I saved over it

Edited by Kaede Ryusaki

I don't want this file edited in any way, if it means we must backtrack to keep things straight then so be it.

We can wait a while longer. Just remember to keep this thing in its own seperate file and these mistakes won't happen again.

I would savestate at the beginning of each new turn; if things went wrong I would be able to go back and do things differently. Like checkpoints.

Sadly I don't have the time of day to spend so long on starting a chapter from the beginning every time someone would die.

On rare occasions I will position wrong which sometimes proves fatal for a unit, or the enemy gets that lucky hit/crit, so I lose only the turn as opposed to losing everything. Despite this, I'm still a cautious (maybe overly) player and will rarely use the savestates anyway.

Glad we're back on track. But I would have liked to see when some of these units promoted and at what level, etc. because I get the feeling some were not 20 before being promoted.

[spoiler=Chapter 23]

H2DrhJG.png

The Crew

fWsBzOi.png

The Formation

iiMnSQH.png

And Persona 4 trying to keep me from playing this chapter.

ZCz0ZyS.png

Legault uses a torch and grabs the seal for Dart.

tQ7Pq9H.pngQByTrd2.pnglivqBCV.png

The tactic for this chapter was to have Fiora and Heath clean up the left side while Lucius and Canas take care of the northern troops.

EuvqyTb.png

Meanwhile Pent murders everything.

LltRPD7.png

On Turn 2 Hawkeye appears to help our efforts.

4zt9fZX.png

And this guy's the reason I used the past tense while explaining my tactic. I want this which means I'll pull back Fiora and Heath for now.

w1ZFXo7.png

During the enemy phase Lucius earns a shitty level.

u08xIUU.png

A few turns later we have this.

Fiora kills the Wyvern, Legault steals the Ring and Hector cleans up after him.

3b7e3Ki.pngaPvSDTP.png

Through the combined efforts of Hawkeye and Lucius the boss gets weakened enough for Heath to grab the kill and a great level.

FQj42uS.pngklsNCvF.png1LhMuAJ.png

Levels

mXKrdqu.png

Now for the second one.

o2TgkNn.png

Lucius lures the remaining Cavalier and Legault lures the boss.

v1RvEQH.png

Fiora grabs an almost perfect level while weakening the Boss.

4EDtN5z.png

The perv dies afer being robbed of his gem.

MuKO2fX.png

In exchange Canas gets a shit level.

At this point everyone except a lone Shaman's dead. Legault walks around grabbing the every treasure except for the Hero Crest while Heath is used for target practice.

FBqETLX.png

Level

glWRpKc.png

Fiora needs this badly.

GH9rITR.png

And done.

EjUccna.png

Have fun.

first off i just want to make something known to my "teammates" (for lack of a better term):

buy some got-dang iron weapons, we're so short on items right now

now then, let's get down to business to defeat the Morphs

[spoiler=genesis is a great band]

ZouugV2.png

My reaction to having to play this chapter

This chapter looks easy enough on paper but nobody in our army has any Res, and if they do they've low HP (fiora) or get ruined by luna anyway, the only "strong" units we have (raven, hector, rebecca) all get their health halved by stray Boltings and don't even get me started on Eliwood, i had to bench him and feed Lyn the level ups.

Sjrnnxm.pngHS9J2Et.png

Also I had to promote Canas at level 18 for another healer or it would be almost impossible to do this. Sorry guys.

3bKXkTs.png

Just because he has high res and HP as well as Nosferatu and Luna, I had to bring him. And he had to be promoted.

I think I fed Lyn most of our stat-boosters, at least a Goddess Icon, Talisman, Angelic Robe, and Body Ring (trust me she needed the body ring to ORKO a lot of these Sages). This was because like I said earlier Eliwood couldn't survive a single Purge or Bolting so I had to bench him and give Lyn 5 levels.

After several tries this was the best I could come up with, I got Lyn her 5 levels and got the two important chests.

rzOVUvX.png

there it is boys

CD1ltA4.png

Prissy is always a godsend, but she only had 7 physics left and I had to give the 3-use heal to Canas, so she spent most of her time spamming barrier on Raven and Lyn.

r9S41KD.png

speaking of That's So Raven, his offensive stats are absolutely off the charts. His Res cost me more than his fair share of restarts tho.

WJxVg78.png

AHA! I LIVE! Now, Raven, just dodge the Pur--

jDKTBR4.png

:|

g8aO8P0.png

Several savestates later I try to get Lyn to dodge everything so Raven only has to dodge a single shine

ZhJlf6t.pngrczz7wI.png

and it works.

dg7IJFv.png

this was the scariest thing to happen all chapter, cause a HUGE wave of Sages and Druids can be seen approaching the point Canas was choking.
Raven and Lyn had to be kept relatively healthy, but Priscilla now had to waste some of her Physics on Canas until he could get unsilenced and start Nosferatu tanking.

however, I think Prissy ended up getting silenced as well and everyone just started dying so I backed it up a bit.

5jOI6BI.pngflOoT2w.png8AeGCvF.png

idk what the placement of this string of levels is

gZSYleK.png

and so it begins

Mo2kf6S.png

RIPasta

actually Hawkeye ended up dying here after Prissy got silenced, cause he had to hold the stairs while Canas tanked a peashooter but Hawkeye's health got erased

TJOIciS.png

back in action

CPt7IoV.pngIX54qbJ.pngv6604xj.pngWHA7nKZ.png

make of these levels what you will, i have no idea where half of these photos came from (probably savestates i reverted)

a87IA8l.png

bitch can't hit the broad side of a druid

7O1FhDM.pngvs7vEKW.png

and finally the chapter winds down, with Lyn 99 exp away from reaching the quota of 50 levels total from the Lords.

wDaVqWv.pngXyDNZF4.pngeShLGAl.png

I loot the area and kill one or two of the morphs, then I open the gate

egbGP0a.png9JCkZFY.png
lyn kills the hero and gets ready for the Sniper (or perhaps it was the general)

7rYTBRh.png

probably sniper considering the DMG but she gets the final level, and 12+18+20=50 so we made it, boys.

Bp0FEOT.png

normal being a relative term

http://puu.sh/kYumb/2668edadaa.sav

go get geitz

tell me if i did something wrong

I know I'm the one who wanted Geitz but I feel like it's not worth wasting so many statboosters on Lyn for this.

Also I wanted Fiora to get the Body ring since she needs it the most.

Edited by BlancHammer

I suppose these are the risks we take when we have control of only a fifth of the chapters. We must persevere.

But otherwise I agree; Get more Gold through any means necessary, and buy some weapons. Iron and ranged will suffice.

throughout the playthrough i've noticed a few opportunities for gold were passed. most recently, the chapter where you recruit heath had a chest with 10k gold in it.

we'll have to make real attempts for gold and items very soon

[spoiler=Chapter 24]

SxwCmuT.png

Rath's the lowest leveled; it was a toss-up between him and Heath, but Heath has slightly better growths in the useful areas.

VvItgxq.png

There's still 1 left in case.

ww9nTxX.png

The crew, plus Eliwood and Ninian. I figured I could train Eliwood up a bit.

lrN7Lpu.png

Enemies are getting tough, so I take whatever opportunities I have to train my guys without fear of reprisal.

5fl5SG3.pngQgjSgA4.png

Meanwhile, we have NO HEALING STAVES WHATSOEVER. Heath goes on a supply run, taking some extra armor to avoid being killed by the hero.

3FUopXA.png

For better or for worse, the hero most likely won't come, since this merc won't die on EP.

VH50eqV.png

Why yes, I do like living dangerously.

UFoNxRd.png

Dart on a forest with a swordreaver is enough to take on the mercenaries to the southeast.

fkxLZ98.png

This is the only guy that can get through Heath's souped-up armor.

ukWcyOB.png

I forgot Geitz doesn't move until in range. Looks like desperate measures will be necessary.

3UC8h56.png

I GAVE YOU THE DROPS, YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD.

Still, at least it's a good 1-stat level.

K4ORklr.png

Not shown: Rebecca failing to one-round this guy by missing an 88.

HDY70qE.png

Prissy gettin' some sweet sweet anima experience.

COcptRr.png

Yeah, it wasn't such a great idea. The merc hits him in return, but doesn't double.

lFZJPMh.png

Got speed, don't care.

4EZmYvt.png

Gotta protect Becca! Raven moves in to fill the space.

RTppzVR.png

Merc thinks Raven's the best target and pays for his temerity. Raven gets D axes.

OEbrR25.png4x4snUL.pngJX8i8X0.png

One of these things is not like the other.

WQBk9fT.png

...Fuck.

VMcyFlK.png

Dart places himself at the mercy of Geitz.

On a completely unrelated note, how on earth are we supposed to know Dart recruits Geitz?

mvz0vWu.png

I buy 4 staves.

B0nIzKG.png

Curse you, Lucius!

xRSiLdl.png

Uh...I mean...Way to go, Lucius!

v5pvpUs.png

Eliwood breaks his rapier in a spectacular fashion. I hope no one was planning on using a hammerne on it.

lpdy5iY.png

Rath needs strength.

ibkpKBe.png

STILL LIVING DANGEROUSLY

8zYIgme.png

Geitz's tender mercies prove not to be so tender after all.

7G7pxCJ.png

Uh oh. Forgot about this guy. This is bad.

XOdPCDD.png

On a happier note, Dart's recruited our last safe unit. I think this is the first time I've ever used Geitz.

rgVctcT.png

Becca, with Ninian's help, takes out a wyvern from her ballista.

xLbdE60.pngizbTCQp.png

Heath gets a weird level, while Lucius's is typical.

isr9AK7.pngMEpkE8A.png

Clearing out the riff-raff. Raven still hasn't gotten backfired on, despite having only 9 luck.

X5RkFzU.png

...DAMNIT!

It's a good thing I savestated before Raven attacked the wyvern, eh?

cigMpfc.png

A few rns later...

KdpJquF.pngbFQo1Db.png

Not risking the axe here, with 2 enemies about to attack. Still, one annoyance down and an Elfire for the pile.

cQooT78.png

Lucius getting good.

Ap7JKNF.png

Bought a bit of everything. If you're wondering where the cash came from, there was a white gem in the convoy.

3lMjV95.png

I've largely ignored him till now, but this hero needs to go. Unfortunately, he's tanky as hell and doubles Heath and iron lance!Fiora.

ez3q7PJ.png

Raven's handling things fine up north, taking out a pirate and 2 mercs, and breaking his iron sword in a beautiful, if redundant, fashion here.

9Y7X6i2.png

I used up Fiora's slim lance here; if the hero moved first, she wouldn't get doubled, and if the merc moved first, she wouldn't ORKO. Unless she crit. Which she didn't.

q7KKSJG.png

Title for GRRM's last book: A Whirlwind of Axes.

EgmzBSh.png

Yay! More money! Also, a horde of pirates and wyverns.

1oyrxXD.png

Prissy, aren't you supposed to be fast?

hQGw0Ou.png

Fiora nabs Rath's promotion item and flies out of that hero's range.

M2NBooD.png

He...barely survives. Wow.

DJEGEJD.pnguY7nMNJ.png

Yeah, Raven's reduced to using a longsword, despite there being absolutely no horse units on this map.

xbW8qoq.png

All loot obtained.

yUUUbIi.png

Not bad. Speed is much appreciated.

21il0Cd.png

A perfect level? That's useful for the final chapter, I suppose.

J9qlYpt.png4ne7tq2.png

Rebecca breaks the ballista taking out a wyvern.

UGYcCZA.png

Raven x Lucius B support.

s3VrjOf.png

Fiora finishes off a merc that Rebecca chipped earlier and gets a very nice level.

BNpcXsY.png

Eliwood gets a redundant critical. Again.

7nuHOU9.pngMrYRmja.png

I wanted to feed the kill to Heath, but he actually had a chance to miss, and I didn't want a repeat of what happened on turn 1.

3vIpRIa.png

Worst level of this chapter right here.

IPkTd23.png

He gets doubled. Why did I do this!?

TDEUvZQ.png

SHUT UP I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING

*exhales slowly*

1bXy1KI.png

Not doing too badly at all.

lx55xr3.pngbqxLS0q.png

Actually, I lied. THIS is the worst level this chapter.

5sgzdJc.png3GdEaHF.png

Geitz's killer axe is going to run out soon, and besides, I don't want him taking all the kills. Time for a retreat from this conga line of pirates.

QA8v452.png

Becca crits a wyvern out at sea. Beautiful.

CuzRxBC.png

Also beautiful!

Sgn6kRr.png

Becca crits ANOTHER wyvern.

uIasxt0.png

Man, everyone's doing great now!

AcZevJA.png

...uh, ok, I swear, THIS is the worst level.

NCjqQtF.png

While waiting for the wyverns to finish spawning and the pirates to meander over, I decide to get some extra gold and train Rebecca up at the arena, with the help of Ninis's Grace.

3oWxLys.pngWMdUiUs.pngcAjSYau.png6RaFoef.png

9kId58v.pngZav9TPn.png

These are the total levels she got. I also went shopping with the silver card; unless someone purposely drops/sells them, we should be good on the weapon front. I did not visit the secret shop, however. Didn't think it was necessary.

8XuUUBe.pngQ2vA4Ai.pngiSUCB2k.png9MpSAl7.png

ngBTrGc.png1C3LOQO.pngu5y60Rw.png5U201Yh.png

cwfKOTK.png

Other people got levels, and Fiora's ready to promote. Heath can get a whip next chapter if Fiora visits the village early on; otherwise, he can use the earth seal, but I'd rather sell that. I propose that she uses swords as much as possible, since she didn't get the body ring, and leave Heath the lances. IIRC there's about 10k cash left + the seal, and if there's too many weapons some can be sold for no net loss.

Save: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gmz7lgbqjd84rjk/1235%20Fire%20Emblem%20%28U%29.sav?dl=0

Edited by Tequila