Risqué avatars/sigs

Skynstein

I've seen a few people with those... What's the general consensus of the Serenes Forest staff on what is allowed and what isn't?

Of course, people can just hide my sig if they feel it inappropriate and the rules explicitly forbid nudity. But what constitutes "nudity" apart from the more obvious examples? I don't want to go overboard should I choose to have artwork like this in my account.

LOL I haven't changed it yet.

I wanted to use DLC!Cordelia, I think that's alright since it's official artwork.

Well the ESRB did rate it and it is still PG-13 so it would be fine I think? (It's T in the USA and PEGI 12 in Europe, CERO-B seems to be 12 and up too)

Edited by Naughx

Well the ESRB did rate it and it is still PG-13 so it would be fine I think? (It's T in the USA and PEGI 12 in Europe, CERO-B seems to be 12 and up too)

Actually I don't know whether ESRB ratings are strictly enforced in USA and Europe. Here it's a promiscuous thing, my dad bought me lots of M rated games when I was, like, 10.

But the sort of people who are into FE are at least 11 I think, so it should be fine.

DLC Cordelia's fine.

Usually, it's safe if your parent walks in and wouldn't bat an eyelid.

Otherwise, don't worry too much. Avatar and signature warns don't have much impact, unless you somehow keep getting warned.