FE Close-ups challenge

NTG

This is a random thing to test your character/artwork recognisation skills!

This is just a taster round, there may be other rounds after this one involving actual prizes or something. For now, see if you can guess which characters these are! This is just the first round so clues are added to make it easier. Just post your guesses here (inside spoiler tags).

Round 0

1) close1-1.png

From FE 10

2) close1-2.png

From FE 8

3) close1-3.png

From FE 9

4) close1-4.png

From FE 11

5) close1-5.png

From FE 7

Sorry, been a bit busy~

I guess this round was a bit too easy for some? (Well done to Tino/Boo who got all of them correct.) Have the next taster round! No clues, except all characters are from FE7 and onwards.

Round B (They might look ugly because I stretched them.)

1) close2-1.png

2) close2-2.png

3) close2-3.png

4) close2-4.png

5) close2-5.png

Ah yes, it doesn't matter which game you mention as long as you get the characters right.

This time, PM your answers to me. In addition, I would appreciate it if you took some time to fill out a little questionnaire for me :o. You can find it at the bottom of this page.

Round FINAL? Boots this time. (You might be thinking WTH.) All are from FE5 and onwards.

1) close3-1.png 2) close3-2.png 3) close3-3.png 4) close3-4.png

5) close3-5.png 6) close3-6.png 7) close3-7.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini-questionnaire/Feedback time (You can post reponses here or PM them to me if you want.)

• Should close-ups only be on part of the character (face/arms/feet/clothes) and not something weird that isn't really a part of them (like their horse/weapons)?
  • Should there only be close-ups on english FE games?
  • Are these challenges fun? Are they too easy/too hard? Or are some of them just ridiculous?
  • The official challenges will start sometime soon. There may be small prizes at the end of each round (just to be fair) and maybe a slightly better prize at the end of it all. (Basically, I'm trying to think of a way to reward not just the people who guess the most correctly.) Are you interested?
  • Feel free to post any other comments/opinions.

PM your answers to me. Anyway, felt like doing some more rounds. Decided not to bother with the proper one, I'll just do random rounds for fun.

Round another one Black and white... All are from FE7 and onwards.

1) close4-1.png 2) close4-2.png 3) close4-3.png

4) close4-4.png 5) close4-5.png 6) close4-6.png

PM your answers to me. Also, you can still submit to past rounds if you haven't done them already, if you feel like it.

Round Blurred Are these ridiculous?

1) close5-1.png 2) close5-2.png 3) close5-3.png

4) close5-4.png 5) close5-5.png 6) close5-6.png

Ah, I suppose they were a bit ridiculous x_x. It's hard to tell since I picked them myself.

Clue:

Games which they come from are FE4, FE4, FE7, FE8, FE9, FE11 (not in this order).

• 2 months later...

(Of all the things I do... I do a close-ups challenge?!) PM your answers to me or post them here with spoiler tags. You only need to guess the characters, not the games. Disclaimer: there are no prizes for these challenges.

It's the return of the Rounds Can you guess these redheads?

1) close6-1.png 2) close6-2.png 3) close6-3.png 4) close6-4.png

Highlight for answers to all previous rounds: (I did this fairly quickly, might've made some mistakes myself)

Round 0

1) Sothe (FE10) 2) Seth 3) Petrine (FE9) 4) Chiki 5) Geitz

Round B

1) Marcia 2) Nils 3) Titania (FE10) 4) Keiran (FE9) 5) Saleh

Round FINAL?

1) Fir 2) Bartre (FE7) 3) Ilyana (FE9) 4) Volug 5) Black Knight (FE9) 6) Matthew 7) Nanna

Round another one

1) L'arachel 2) Rolf (FE9) 3) Ross 4) Nephenee (FE9) 5) Farina 6) Harken

Round Blurred

1) Lakche 2) Raven 3) Ethlin 4) Nyna 5) Reyson (FE9) 6) Eirika

Just for kicks, I might do a scoreboard afterwards (even though not much people actually participated D: ).

But Vicent said you wouldn't do one until next year

1 - Skrimir (FE10)

2 - Raven (FE7)

3 - Titania (FE9)

4 - Jahn (FE6)

:D?

Disclaimer: there are no prizes for these challenges.

Bad NTG.