Questions about the Fire Emblem Engage Microgame in the newly released WarioWare Move It!

King Marth 64

Since WarioWare Move It! has been released and I did saw some YouTubers did posted some of the Nintendo Microgames and Fire Emblem Engage was included in one of the Microgames in 9-Volt's Stage similar to like WarioWare Gold has the Awakening Microgame where it showed Chrom & the FEA Boss Victor and WarioWare Let's Get It Together has the Three Houses Microgame that features the Tea Time Management that only features the Three Houses leaders Claude, Edelgard, and Dimitri (no Byleth was shown on screen in that game). I did look at some of the footages about that Fire Emblem Engage Microgame has Alear (both genders are random) gets the ring put on and also shows the Regular Rings as well. I did saw Marth, Celica, Female Corrin, and Byleth were shown in gameplay footages when Alear does the Emblem Engage in the microgames. I have to ask this as a Fire Emblem related content for the thread if anyone who owns a copy of WarioWare Move It! played the Fire Emblem Engage Microgame.

I got three questions about the Fire Emblem Engage microgame that was featured in WarioWare Move It!

1. Are there any other main Emblem Ring characters appear in the microgame that I haven't mentioned like Roy, Ike, Eirika, etc.
  2. Does any of the DLC Emblem Bracelet characters from the Fire Emblem DLC appear in this microgame can changes up like changes up the play style like say "Wear the Bracelet!" instead of "Wear the Ring" or it only shows up the Emblem Ring Characters only in this microgame?
  3. What happens if you let Alear wear the non-Emblem Ring? Does that make the player loses a point in the microgame or would Alear might still be little bit unpleased and still wants to fights?
Edited by King Marth 64

You know, I'd be way more likely to play Wario Ware of the entire game was 9 Volt stages. I mean, the Wario Ware mini games are fine, but the Nintendo themed ones always just feel a lot more special because I'm a basic bitch when it comes to fan service I guess. If they could just Nintendo themed all the mini game mechanics I'd be more enthused.

All that being said, none of the Wario Ware games I've played had Fire Emblem content, so I'd be pretty interested to see video footage of all of these Fire Emblem ones.

13 hours ago, Jotari said:

You know, I'd be way more likely to play Wario Ware of the entire game was 9 Volt stages. I mean, the Wario Ware mini games are fine, but the Nintendo themed ones always just feel a lot more special because I'm a basic bitch when it comes to fan service I guess. If they could just Nintendo themed all the mini game mechanics I'd be more enthused.

All that being said, none of the Wario Ware games I've played had Fire Emblem content, so I'd be pretty interested to see video footage of all of these Fire Emblem ones.

Umm... I don't think this is quite relevant enough to the thread about my questions I asked about the Fire Emblem Engage Microgame in WarioWare Move It!? I believe WarioWare Gold on the Nintendo 3DS was the first WarioWare title to feature a Fire Emblem microgame included. Did you actually own a copy of WarioWare Gold, WarioWare: Let's Get It Together, or WarioWare: Move It!? I know Fire Emblem Awakening Microgame was in 5-Volt's Microgame Category in Gold, Fire Emblem: Three Houses Microgame was in Nintendo Classics Microgames in Let's Get It Together, & the Fire Emblem Engage microgame I already mentioned here to be part of 9-Volt's microgames in Move It!.

Edited by King Marth 64