*makes christmas list*

Destiny Hero

Okay, I'm finally starting my Christmas list, and I need to have it done today. Here's everything on it:

An ocarina (Zelda one ^__^). Sweet potato, Zelda edition, nothing special.

Zelda Songbook. (both totaling $45)

Subscription to Shonen Jump (insteading of renewing my subscription last year, I gave it to my friend who was moving away. See? I'm nice.)

And that's all I have so far. Tell me things I never knew I needed for Christmas so I have some ideas.

... Anyone? ;-;

Edited by Destiny Hero

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really cannot be arsed with Christmas, it is a sham of a holiday after all. But hey, as long as I don't have to do any helping out, I don't really care.

New video games. That's about pretty much it, probably general stuffs. But I like to keep things to myself of what I want for Christmas.

I don't want any video games.

im just getting a cell phone,a capture card and tatsunoko vs capcom

I have a cell phone. never used it....

It's difficult to give specific suggestions, but I'd suggest you look at anything that might do with replacing (or anything you would simply like to have, but that's a given you've already considered) as a starting point. I'm going to ask for a card album; I have one but it's very old and not ideally suited to storing the kinds of cards I'd like to put in it. Alternatively, books are fairly easy requests if there are any particular authors or genres you enjoy. Movies might work as well, but both those two possibilities can be a bit bland as Christmas gifts.

From your opening post I'd guess you enjoy the Legend of Zelda series (unless you're mostly just inspired by the music), would you be interested in a Legend of Zelda shirt or sweatshirt? Hot Topic sometimes has some in stock, I got a neat Link shirt from there a couple of years ago.

If there are any specific manga you'd like to get which aren't available in Shounen Jump, now might be a good opportunity for ask for something like that as well.

Edited by Wist

I just asked for an external hardrive. Times are tough. And I think I'd rather get stuff on my own.

That's.... Different.

It's difficult to give specific suggestions, but I'd suggest you look at anything that might do with replacing (or anything you would simply like to have, but that's a given you've already considered) as a starting point. I'm going to ask for a card album; I have one but it's very old and not ideally suited to storing the kinds of cards I'd like to put in it. Alternatively, books are fairly easy requests if there are any particular authors or genres you enjoy. Movies might work as well, but both those two possibilities can be a bit bland as Christmas gifts.

From your opening post I'd guess you enjoy the Legend of Zelda series (unless you're mostly just inspired by the music), would you be interested in a Legend of Zelda shirt or sweatshirt? Hot Topic sometimes has some in stock, I got a neat Link shirt from there a couple of years ago.

If there are any specific manga you'd like to get which aren't available in Shounen Jump, now might be a good opportunity for ask for something like that as well.

1. I don't watch movies.

2. I don't wear cosplay stuff or things with logos (I wear boring things).

3. I'm asking for a Naruto deck (LOTS of cheap cards). The only problem is that Naruto Vs. Sasuke and Moonlight Rasengan are too expensive for me to buy, and I need them for the deck :(

You don't watch movies, you don't like games, you don't even like clothes that aren't boring...

What do you like?

I like games, I just don't want any right now. And I don't cosplay or wear clothes with logos.

I said no video games. Plus, the PS3 stands for "Piece of Shit" 3.

Actually it's a console.

I have Sonic Unleashed, FE: RD, Pokemon Myestery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, and a points card for this MMO I play on my list so far.

I really cannot be arsed with Christmas, it is a sham of a holiday after all. But hey, as long as I don't have to do any helping out, I don't really care.

In what way is Christmas a sham? It is a formerly religious holiday that is now open to all people of every religion and ethnicity and it encourages people to be extra nice and spend extra money on the people around them.

If that aint the spirit of something real, then I dont know what is. The way private institutions have commercialized the holiday has only made it better.

Aren't you going to shoot down every suggestion?
Yeah, pretty much. I only made this topic to boost my post count

I knew it! I friggin knew it!

I like games, I just don't want any right now. And I don't cosplay or wear clothes with logos.

Why don't you wear clothes with logos? I don't cosplay, either, but I don't wear plain shirts every day. :/

3. I'm asking for a Naruto deck (LOTS of cheap cards). The only problem is that Naruto Vs. Sasuke and Moonlight Rasengan are too expensive for me to buy, and I need them for the deck :(
Sorry, I don't know much of anything about the Naruto card game. Is this too expensive to ask for as well?

Prescient

Super

3ngine

Edited by Wist

Why don't you wear clothes with logos? I don't cosplay, either, but I don't wear plain shirts every day. :/

I just don't like them.

Sorry, I don't know much of anything about the Naruto card game. Is this too expensive to ask for as well?

Prescient ?

Super ?

3ngine ?

I said no video games. Plus, the PS3 stands for "Piece of Shit" 3.

Well, that "Piece of shit 3" just so happens to be the most powerful console of this generation (don't say PCs because they are not consoles; they're PCs). Show some respect to it; it's better than the Wii now if you ask me.

In what way is Christmas a sham? It is a formerly religious holiday that is now open to all people of every religion and ethnicity and it encourages people to be extra nice and spend extra money on the people around them.

If that aint the spirit of something real, then I dont know what is. The way private institutions have commercialized the holiday has only made it better.

Well... first of all, real Christians should not celebrate it because of how paganised it is (Not that this matters no an atheist like me, I just wanted to point out another stupid thing about modern religion). And second of all, it is currently a capitalist holiday, where we get to watch jackasses go on and waste their hard earned money with a shopping frenzy. And finally, why do we need a holiday as a reason to be nice to people?

So basicly, it was a pagan holiday, which Christianity tried (but mostly failed) to steal, and was then stolen again by our capitalist society.

Well, that "Piece of shit 3" just so happens to be the most powerful console of this generation (don't say PCs because they are not consoles; they're PCs). Show some respect to it; it's better than the Wii now if you ask me.

First off, I don't think my wallet likes the PoS3 one bit.

Now, what can I get for games on the PoS3? Shooters and sports? There's also shooters, and a few sports. Did I mention it had shooters? It also has some nice 360 ports, and lots of shooters.

No further debate. I think the PoS3 is a piece of shit. I will not buy it or get it, and I said I wouldn't get video games.

Well... first of all, real Christians should not celebrate it because of how paganised it is (Not that this matters no an atheist like me, I just wanted to point out another stupid thing about modern religion). And second of all, it is currently a capitalist holiday, where we get to watch jackasses go on and waste their hard earned money with a shopping frenzy. And finally, why do we need a holiday as a reason to be nice to people?

So basicly, it was a pagan holiday, which Christianity tried (but mostly failed) to steal, and was then stolen again by our capitalist society.

Who said it was wasted? tbh, the holidays is where some people ONLY get good gifts for people. And people DO save up money so they have some leftover. The holidays aren't a complete waste, though you have a point. I don't know shit about the religious stuff, so I'll go with you on that one

First off, I don't think my wallet likes the PoS3 one bit.

Now, what can I get for games on the PoS3? Shooters and sports? There's also shooters, and a few sports. Did I mention it had shooters? It also has some nice 360 ports, and lots of shooters.

No further debate. I think the PoS3 is a piece of shit. I will not buy it or get it, and I said I wouldn't get video games.

Well that's not the PS3's fault. Sony's stuff is just naturally more expensive because of its quality

Ratchet and Clank futures: Tools of destruction, Soul Calibur 4, Guitar hero 4, Rock Band, Assassin's creed (can't remember if it's a shooter or not). And those are just off the top of my head, but I will agree (ZOMGWTF?!) that the PS3 does have a good amount of just shooter and sports

So no games, no movies, no shirts with logos on them and i thought you couldn't be more picky, what else can we suggest to you when none of us know you personally? Seriously, DH...

Inb4someonementionhe'sjustspamming/trolling